Trolleys (1 Viewer)

SomaFairy

HSC
N/A
Hi I'm not sure if this goes under the car and Automobiles topic but today my friend was driving through the Westfield carpark when this trolley suddenly rolls out from nowhere and hits the side of her new car, leaving this dent on the side door. I was sitting next to her so all I could hear was the sound of the trolley. Anyways two people left their contact numbers for us as witnesses and we thought it was all really funny until we talked to the Westfield staff who told us that they were not responsible for the trolleys and that it was "just an accident." Anyways,.. there is nothing we can do about it but i'm just writing this coz I'm pissed off and so yea, Keep away from the trolleys...they're evil.

HSC
Car parks are the worst, especially when you leave your car alone in a place that can be semi-busy like that.

Hopefully her insurance will cover it?

SomaFairy

HSC
N/A
juLnHi said:
Haha why do you assume it an asian?

yeh after studying business law .. u have to read everything, it says it somewhere in the car park that they are not liable for anything that happens. >.<
Yea in small writing, on the bottom of a sign under terms and conditions?!?!
:burn:

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
juLnHi said:
Haha why do you assume it an asian?

yeh after studying business law .. u have to read everything, it says it somewhere in the car park that they are not liable for anything that happens. >.<
Unfortunately that's the way the world is :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)