trouble in school- need advice (1 Viewer)

2crzy4u

ok heres the storey...

one day i was sitting on msn chatting to this guy named Ben. Now ben had just started smoking and i wasnt really a close friend but i spoke to him for a little. I was on the topic of his smoking habits, i was telling him how it wasnt cool and that people woulnd think nemore or neless if u smoke then all of a sudden he bited at me calling me names say stuff about my mum... i was pretty angry! :mad:

then my friend comes on msn and he added isat to his contacts... as soon as isat came on he goes to my friend "are u a girl?" and my friend came up with idea and actually said "yes" as a joke.. and from there on this guy fell in love with this supposed girl, this went on for about 3 months it was an internet luv thing.... now alot of people knew about this in school but never told him!

my role in that little saga... he asked me if karen was real and i said yes i met her before and i kept giving him girl advice to him! on msn btw outta school time....

neways we saw that this guy was getting to serious so we wanted to end it so that he didnt find out the truth so we told him she had to go overseas... but somone else told him and he found out...

everyone who knew at school gave him crap even me a little.... then after we thought it had quietened down it was all over i get called to year advisor and she told me that i was gonna get suspended and that i have meeting with deputy for it!

i need advice on how to go about it cos the school is full blaming me and my mate when really everyone was in it...we kept it fully outta school but some guys kept giving him crap more than what i did....

i'm up for "bullying".... pls help ppls! :confused:

bobo123

HSC
depends on how much crap you guys gave him at school
but you cant get nailed for the msn bit because its outside school

AGB

HSC
well i suppose that u hav to look at it from an objective point of view. if u think that u hav dun sumthing wrong, chances are that u hav, and u should be punished accordingly...however if u honestly believe that u havent dun nething wrong at all, then just stick to the truth and ull be fine....

in this instance, it appears that u r in the wrong coz the incident was brought into school (whether intentionally or non-intentionally)....

nobody likes to be punished, but if something wrong has been done then something needs to be done about it

hav u tried talkin to the guy??

How ever you approach it is up to you.But i suggest that you leave the past in the past and be as nice as you can to this guy.So what if he smokes.Everyone is flawed in someway.So you have no right to bully anyone.Seize the day and do whatever you can to be a kind person with an ora of happeness.

B

Bambul

The school has no right to punish you for any actions you made outside of school. If they are suspending you because of how you treated him at school, then it's up to you whether you think you actions deserve a suspension.

But if it is for something that happened outside of school and they are determined to suspend you I would take it to the Department of Education. And try to get your parents involved in the dialogue, they are more likely to be taken seriously and with respect than you would be.

But from my understanding of what happened you don't deserve to get suspended for this. Unless you want to get a few days off school. :)

'But from my understanding of what happened you don't deserve to get suspended for this. Unless you want to get a few days off school. '

I'm so amazed at the number of people who do nothing and get expelled or in tonnes of trouble and those people who do the worst things imaginable and get a fews days off school-ridiculous

Rahul

Dead Member
the school can't do anything that happens out of school, but wat happened outside school did affect what happened in school....but at the same tym i think the problem was the teasing at school, not the actual playing around over msn, which isnt against the law, but the fact that this went on for 3 months is rather sad on ur part. u should have know better to end the joke much earlier than that.

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
far out man, what kind of a friend are you?

i've played a joke like that in an icq chatroom once, but it was only for 5minutes until the guy on the other end said "wtf? im a guy!"

that's a cruel joke to play man

Originally posted by -=MLhtʻ=-
far out man, what kind of a friend are you?

i've played a joke like that in an icq chatroom once, but it was only for 5minutes until the guy on the other end said "wtf? im a guy!"

that's a cruel joke to play man
i reckon that's heaps slack but i've had internet sex eg.oh baby
with a guy and pretended to be a girl like you did, and when i told him after ' we did it ' he justs goes 'Oh, shit'. That's funny crap.

AGB

HSC
well technically...he is in breach of the law

Section 1 78BA of the Crimes Act
basically, he deceptively obtained for himself a valuable thing (i.e. satisfaction)

just thought id mention it

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
Originally posted by Almighty Jafar

i reckon that's heaps slack but i've had internet sex eg.oh baby
with a guy and pretended to be a girl like you did, and when i told him after ' we did it ' he justs goes 'Oh, shit'. That's funny crap.

man he was slack
ur juz sick

AGB

HSC

man he was slack
ur juz sick
hahaha lol...definitely

but i reckon that wot this guy did deserves a suspension...look at it from the other guys perspective - some guy played a trick on him that he naively fell for and suddenly every1 knew about it and started giving him shit... who would like sumthing like that happening to them???

bobo123

HSC
i dunno about msn
but forums certainly have disclaimers protecting people against these things

man he was slack
ur juz sick
yeh well it serves him right for looking for internet sex in the first place knowing full well he's doing it with anonymus people

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
ye but he didnt know u were a guy
u knew u were taking to a guy and u had cyber
the price to play that joke is waaay too high man

=/

ok i mite be the guy who was the chick on msn it wasnt 3 months and it wasnt like he was spoken to everyday...it was on and off for like 2 weeks. Evrything was on msn outside of school i dont think ive said more than 5 words to this bloke in real life. Is that punishable? 3 days suspension? is there somewhere with rules of woteva where i can look this up?

thnx

2crzy4u

yer i understand wat u guys are saying about piking on him... buuuuttt u dun understand how angry i was at the stuff he said about my mum thats why i gave him crap!

i never bagged neone before unless they started it or get me angry.... i never ever been suspended or nothing like that havnt been in trouble ever with school so ye.... (a)

Twintip

Ask about the grounds on which the school wants to suspend you. I suspect the school has no right to suspend you. It has nothing to do with them.

=/

ok thnx ppl...i have meeting with principal at 8am....i think shes already planning to suspend me for 3 days but well see

Nose Bleed

ex-loser
HSC
N/A
i think its a pretty funny story, and i can give that to you in writing if you want.

I think its a pretty funny story,

i... obviously dont know that much about law

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)