trouble logging in to accept offer? (1 Viewer)

meoww

HSC
is anyone else not able to log in to accept their offer? i've tried and re typed the details over and over but still nothing, called them and they just told me to keep trying cause i'm probably entering details wrong?
and emailed them but no reply. just want to know if theirs anyone else who can't log in hahaha.

Eeers

HSC
i'm having trouble too. i'd assume it'll be okay later though? :S

Mayb-no-mayb-so

HSC
Im not sure- I can only say that I accepted my offer at 11 this morning fine. Tried last night, but the system opens at 9am.

Mayb-no-mayb-so

HSC
Oh wait, do you mean having trouble at the UAC side of things? Or through OSCAS?

meoww

HSC
No, oscas side. they ended up emailing me saying they had problems with the servers, and it should be fine to log in, but of course i still couldn't get on. So they did it for me (which was kind of disappointing, i was looking forward to actually accepting my offer myself!) Then of course more problems...I am enrolled to one campus, although when i went on to finish enrolling and select units and what not it said i was enrolled into another campus. Would not have minded, but the other campus is about 2 hours away on public transport for me, and the other is fairly close. So anyway, called them, they fixed the details of enrollment to say the right campus, and told me not to enroll in any units untill they call me back, as it still said on each unit that i will be attending the other campus. However i was wondering if anyone knows if i just click 'change' on the side and change the campus back to where its suppose to be will that work? or will i screw everything up and ruin everything further? i've been waiting for them to get back to me since 11 this morning -.- they said they would call back within an hour but still waiting :l

meoww

HSC
oh okay finally a call back...and now can't get into the unit selection :( telling me that i have to complete other mandatory steps even though i have gone through them over and over -.- uws really doesn't like me today

M

MichelleV

I was lucky enough to enroll and chose my course/subjects, but i cant actually select times for tutorials anyhow...
o_o

so frustrating because I need to get certain times D:

meoww

HSC
:( every time i called i talked to someone different that knew something different:mad: half of them knew nothing, and half of them were like oh yeah this is what you have to do, but by the time i finally worked out what was wrong i called back for them to fix it and they were closed :( so frustrating! all day and the furthest i've got is accepting their terms and writing my emergency contacts :(

Eeers

HSC
hm not sure what happen to you, but an hour after my post i was able to log in just fine through OSCAS =S

the whole unit thing is confusing me --'

Gangstar1

HSC
hm not sure what happen to you, but an hour after my post i was able to log in just fine through OSCAS =S

the whole unit thing is confusing me --'
same what is this units things?????

M

MichelleV

They seem really vague on the units.
I only knew what to do because my brother goes to UWS as well and showed me exactly which ones to choose.

I'm really annoyed though. Took them all day to process that I'd enrolled in 2 units, and I go to pick my tutorial times, only to see that they havent been enabled O_O

So frustrating.

MrTanman

Fascist
HSC
Uni Grad
They seem really vague on the units.
I only knew what to do because my brother goes to UWS as well and showed me exactly which ones to choose.

I'm really annoyed though. Took them all day to process that I'd enrolled in 2 units, and I go to pick my tutorial times, only to see that they havent been enabled O_O

So frustrating.
You can choose tutorial times already?

M

MichelleV

Well, you can -see- the times based on the timetable.

Can't actually select anything :/

meoww

HSC
Yay FINALLY finished enrolling! We don't have to worry about calculating our fees at the moment do we? As long as we've sent the thing for the hecs loan?

integraz

HSC
How long does it take to accept, enrol etc etc I haven't had time to do it yet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)