Trouble with Online Enrolment (1 Viewer)

Glen88

HSC
I just recieved a late round offer to UTS. I accepted on UAC, and it says that acceptance of my offer has been recorded. But when I enter my UAC Application number (which I assume is the same number I login to UAC with) to enrol online on UTS site, it says it can't find it.

Does it take them a while to update their site? Or should I be able to do it straight away after I have accepted?

Thanks.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Generally it should go through pretty quickly, however because you're late round it might work on a different time-frame. Try again tommorow and see if it works, if it doesn't then try giving UTS a call so that they can sort it out for you.

xiaoyan

Banned
HSC
N/A
why u have trouble enrol? when i sydney enrolm they no problem. maybe wrong uni for u. maybe u should go to china. they fast and my bf is china love.

but i know uts enrol is bad. bcos it big, but no good ike usyd. which is large space. but uts is tall like penis.

i like

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
xiaoyan said:
why u have trouble enrol? when i sydney enrolm they no problem. maybe wrong uni for u. maybe u should go to china. they fast and my bf is china love.

but i know uts enrol is bad. bcos it big, but no good ike usyd. which is large space. but uts is tall like penis.

i like
hahaha a fob with a sense of humour .. lol

Spider786

Premium Member
HSC
xiaoyan said:

i like
lol..

wtf?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)