trouble (1 Viewer)

tomtom

HSC
N/A
say if the teacher held a grudge on the student and always marked the student as low as possible hell hard but marked the other students easy and turned and eye to the mistakes they made what can be done to try to prevent this???
i have been to the deputy about it and she states it is her marking scale but i will read the work and she does and it doesnt change a thing..

AGB

HSC
Originally posted by tomtom
say if the teacher held a grudge on the student and always marked the student as low as possible hell hard but marked the other students easy and turned and eye to the mistakes they made what can be done to try to prevent this???
i have been to the deputy about it and she states it is her marking scale but i will read the work and she does and it doesnt change a thing..
how do u know the teacher is actually wrong and you are right?? i would imagine she has had several years experience teaching and has taught the subject multiple times before i.e. she knows what she is talking about... couple this with the fact that the deputy head(mistress?) agrees with the teacher, and the evidence would suggest that you are actually the one who is wrong...

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
umm are there any other cafs teachers at your school? ask them how they would mark it..
or ask the teacher what u did wrong and how to correct ur mistakes..
sorry im with agb on this one.. teachers are usually alot more responsible and even if they do dislike you.. its really wrong to give someone a false mark

tomtom

HSC
N/A
fair enought that is a fair comment.. i would just say me and the teacher started of on the wrong foot. i am not the only one who see's this my peers have also commented on how she has marked me harshly. i have seen other teachers from other schools yet they can not judge mine by myself they would have to see other stuednts work... but thanks for ur advice i have found a wayof geting past it a bit but do u have any more sugestions???

Criddy

Crid
HSC
The people at my school always thought that i was the teachers pet because i got good marks and the top mark, And then she(my teacher) left left to go on long service leave and they all started saying how they never got marked fairly and that i was the "teachers pet" but when they started i looked at my friends and they just said that it was because i put some effort into my assignments and they left them to the night before when they were assignments that couldn't be left to the last minute. the marking at our school was done by our teacher who has done HSC marking and worked for the board for ages so i think that they got lower marks because she was teaching us to Ace our exam and how the exam questions needed to be answered. I think you should ask her for the marking criteria and if you get a low mark then ask her exactly where you went wrong and how to fix it. As my teacher said "make them work for thier money"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)