Troy (1 Viewer)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
There has to be a thread about this film. It comes out May 13th, I think (could be the 12th) but I've been looking forward to it for months on end.

Brad in a skirt. Orlando in a skirt. Eric in a skirt. Phwoooar :D

But I can't forget the history as well, it's based Homer's The Illiad and whilst I'm not well versed in the story, I'm still looking forward to it.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by Mojoman
it looks awesome
Thank you for your riveting input :D

Yes, it does look awesome. I've seen the trailer countless times and the opening scene gets me every time.

astro

HSC
my stupid skl isn't doin troy for anc. hist. instead we're going the bog bodies (xciting, i know)...

I've been waiting for this movie for so bloody long, since early last year.....obessed, i know.....however i'm not wanting to see it just because of orlando....the history and myths behind it are so fascinating.....

there was a thing of et today abt troy

Kittycat

HSC
My friend wanted to see that...
Doesn't Orlando kinda plays the evil dude? I mean the guy that stole Helen?

rumour

HSC
i haven't seen orlando in any of the posters!!!!!!!!
but it still looks good!!!!!!!!!

Kittycat

HSC
err....yeah...I think....
sorry, I forgot alot of the people's name. I learnt a bit about the Trojan war but that was long ago.....

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
i'm only watching it for orlando bloom ;D they should've casted johnny depp instead of brad pitt.. yuck. he was SO 20 yrs ago ??! >.<

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
My god.. Troy.. can't wait. Saw some stupid movie last week, came into movies early.. just to see the preview. Loz#1 you're so right about the skirt thing.. and Brad as Achillies.. what an addonis.

But of course, I'd rather see it for the history behind the story... *cough*

astro

HSC
paris isn't an evil guy....he's just a bit stupid...well maybe not stupid but acted on impulse and lust....he didn't think about consequences of stealing helen away from menalaus (can't spell).....in short he's just a pretty boy with limited brains

There one prob with the movie.....i don't think Helen was casted well....i mean does Diana Kruger look like the face who can launch a thousand ships......many actresses look better than her....even though she is pretty

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Originally posted by Annegelic
i'm only watching it for orlando bloom ;D they should've casted johnny depp instead of brad pitt.. yuck. he was SO 20 yrs ago ??! >.<
ahhh yes orlando bloom... i'm going coz of him :D
..my friends going for the history lesson :rolleyes:

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Woohoo@conning Ancient History teacher to let us see it so we can "observe Societal issues which followed on to the period we're studying" her words.... it looks like it could be quite good.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
The pull away shot of all the ships is just so amazingly cool. Too bad the movie is going to be hollywood-ised. Orlando Bloom still can't act.

Kittycat

HSC
Originally posted by astro
paris isn't an evil guy....he's just a bit stupid...well maybe not stupid but acted on impulse and lust....he didn't think about consequences of stealing helen away from menalaus (can't spell).....in short he's just a pretty boy with limited brains
Yeah, I guess Paris isn't really the evil dude in the movie but he is still the one that started the whole thing.
You are totally right, he is a pretty boy with limited brains

Originally posted by Annegelic
i'm only watching it for orlando bloom ;D
Originally posted by eLmo
ahhh yes orlando bloom... i'm going coz of him :D

lol I think a lot of people are going because of him

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
anything with brad pitt and orlando bloom in it must be good

and apparently brad pitt's wearing of that leather skirt deal is starting to rub off on fashion designers, men with skirts are the new in!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)