Troy (2 Viewers)

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
this sucks wen i leav H.S u pplz go and get to watch dammit...i wanted an excuse for going to the movies and now u guys find one...BAahhhhhh!

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by astro
my stupid skl isn't doin troy for anc. hist. instead we're going the bog bodies (xciting, i know)...

I've been waiting for this movie for so bloody long, since early last year.....obessed, i know.....however i'm not wanting to see it just because of orlando....the history and myths behind it are so fascinating.....

there was a thing of et today abt troy
we did the bog bodies as well for ancient ( we have done troy and bog bodies) but we didnt go on an excursion for it

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
Apparently there's alot of shots of Brad's arse :D

what i ca'nt wait for is anthony..
colin farrell and jared leto get it on hahah

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
you're kidding.. Colin Farrel and Jared Leto! My god.. does this movie involve skirts too?

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
well, i would assume so
check out the site, it has some film stills already (still in production, maybe even just finished and is in post-production now)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by johnson
what i ca'nt wait for is anthony..
colin farrell and jared leto get it on hahah
That looks good too. But that's not cool, but I spose that's what happened in those days.

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Reshie
this sucks wen i leav H.S u pplz go and get to watch dammit...i wanted an excuse for going to the movies and now u guys find one...BAahhhhhh!
haha yeah but for history, our school always goes to the movies. ie like a couple of year ago they went and saw the mummy coz that was coming out.

they saw it on the bases of determining historical inaccuracys portrayed in films

ay_caramba

Crazily Sane.
HSC
orlando and brad ... woohoo... :) i mean woohoo for ancient history

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
^^ haha. my friend from ancient is absolutely, like absolutely OBSESSED with orlando ( like this beats all her other obseesions) so its going to be really funny going to see it with her for school ... the teachers are going to think she is crazy

ay_caramba

Crazily Sane.
HSC
hehe i adore orlando too, maybe not as obsessively, and plus there's brad too, he's old but i dont care
*drool* .. oops sorry :O

astro

HSC
Originally posted by Annegelic
i'm only watching it for orlando bloom ;D they should've casted johnny depp instead of brad pitt.. yuck. he was SO 20 yrs ago ??! >.<
I really can't imagine depp as achilles....jack sparrow was good for him but i don't think achilles would be....

And as beautiful mr. bloom is i sadly admit that indeed he cannot act...true he has been in several epics but his acting ability just isn't all that special.....he's better than aston kutcher though who is horrific....hated 'dude where's my car'

KfWang

hhhhmmmm
it woudl be made better with legends such as Russel Crowe and Mel Gibson (Gladiator and Braveheart) ... those two movies were kickass if troy is half as good as they were ill be happy... hope there lots of blood and gore

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
yes.. bloom is a bad actor. but thats why its good, you don't focus on his powerful performances.. you just focus on him!

The only thing with Russell and Mel is that they've been there done that. There has to be new blood in these epics. I think Brad's a really good choice for Achillies. Except, why is Helen blonde. Isn't she greek? Correct me if I'm wrong, but i've never seen a greek with natural blonde hair. (This could just be spite of the fact that she gets to kiss orlando.. )

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
She was chosen because the director wanted someone gorgeous to make it real. (i.e, this was the woman a war started over.)

KfWang

She was chosen because the director wanted someone gorgeous to make it real. (i.e, this was the woman a war started over.)
or maybe the directors just wanted someone hot so guys can go anc check her out ??? :)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by KfWang
or maybe the directors just wanted someone hot so guys can go anc check her out ??? :)
Oh wow, do you think he was going to say that in the press release?

SmokedSalmon

HSC
There has to be a thread about this film. It comes out May 13th, I think (could be the 12th) but I've been looking forward to it for months on end.

Brad in a skirt. Orlando in a skirt. Eric in a skirt. Phwoooar :D
Apparently Brad Pitt is the only actor doing a nudie scene in it :p
And also his wife requested that he bring home his 'skirt' outfit... he claims he doesn't know why. hmmm...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)