True Copy of Report (1 Viewer)

Apex

HSC
Hi i am currently applying for a uni course and they have asked me to mail a folio in order to apply. What exactly is a 'true' report? If i hand in my actual report then i will no logner have it:confused: Does this mean that in order to get a 'true' report i need to ask my school to print me out another report? So confused, any help would be great.

Andi0390

HSC
Generally for things like that if you just copy your original and get a Justice of the Peace to certify its a true copy. Its a free service, and if stamped and everything it acts like the original. Generally they are called Certified True Copies, which sounds like what you would need.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
never heard of a uni course that asks you to do that. cept for some of the health sciences. but back on the point, (as the poster above said) a certified photocopy is sufficient. another possibility is that they just want to have a look and then mail it back to u. best option, give them a call and clarify. very simple.

Apex

HSC
Generally for things like that if you just copy your original and get a Justice of the Peace to certify its a true copy. Its a free service, and if stamped and everything it acts like the original. Generally they are called Certified True Copies, which sounds like what you would need.
Ah i see. How do i go about getting a Justice of Peace?

Apex

HSC
Dont know about where you are, but my pharmacist is a justice of the peace, ask your parents if they know of any. Alot of workplaces have one, usually the accountant.
Oh i see, yeah i know a lawyer that should be able to stamp it in that case. Thanks for the help will + rep all :)

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
A postmaster at AusPost will be able to certify your documents.

You can also send in the original, if you want.

Apex

HSC
You should get this done ASAP because sometimes...JPs are SO HARD TO FIND. Gah.

Ooo, just remembered seeing that USYD has JPs. You'll have to make an appointment though: Justices of the Peace (JPs) - Staff & careers - The University of Sydney. Not sure if you have to be a student, but it's a public service, so I would think it doesn't only extend to uni students.
Nvm, seems much easier just to go to a post office and get someone with a minimum 5 years experience to certify it there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)