True Love (1 Viewer)

helmut

HSC
Skeeta said:
i'd be worried if they NEVER fouhg,t even about petty stuff. A bit too "happy happy joy joy" for me :confused:
MATT LUCAS: Also, I think an argument is a sign of intimacy, so don’t sometimes the people go, “Oh, we had an argument” or something. That shouldn’t be confused with the idea that we’re not close or something like that or anything’s in jeopardy, you know. And what we usually try and do is have the argument but resolve the argument and then move on.

yet that was preceeded by:

Andy, what would you like for your tea?”
MATT LUCAS: “Chippy”.
DAVID WALLIAMS: “Well, you’re having chippy for your lunch. If you have chippy for your tea you can’t have it for your lunch”.
MATT LUCAS: “Yeah, I know”.
DAVID WALLIAMS: “So what do you want for your tea?”
MATT LUCAS: “Chippy”.

at the time it was entertaining. i'm not really sure what this has to do with anything. i supposed if i "truely loved" something or someone i'd be talking/thinking about them [or studying] instead of googling Denton interviews to find the comment these guys made about 'relationships'

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Cykologi_gal said:
I know a couple who divorced after 30 yrs of marriage. True love?! Dunno...
my parents split just before their 26th anniversary
mum's still really annoyed at dad caus he's done and said a lot of stupid and ignorant stuff since he left

me on the other hand, like to think there's true love, or something really deep anyway...but i'm really happy with what i've got with my boy for now

nwatts

HSC
i think i just got a LOT stupider reading this thread

fuck me you're all retarded

loolee

HSC
nwatts said:
i think i just got a LOT stupider reading this thread

fuck me you're all retarded
HAUHAUAHUAHUA look!!! we are retarted....so as u!!

john31459

HSC
N/A
I used to believe in true love because I thought I'd found mine. I was with her for three years before she dumped me. Hey, maybe she was MY true love but I wasn't hers.

freddymcgee

HSC
i think true love definitely exists...
i also think there is ONE person out there for everyone...you just have to have the patience to wait for them and the courage to stick with it...
true love is unconditional, but it isnt always there...unconditional love must be worked for...

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
freddymcgee said:
i think true love definitely exists...
i also think there is ONE person out there for everyone...you just have to have the patience to wait for them and the courage to stick with it...
true love is unconditional, but it isnt always there...unconditional love must be worked for...
Jeez, how lame would it be for everyone if that were true.

Let's see, 6 billion people in the world. You might meet, for more than a fleeting glance, lets say 10,000 tops.

So really, everyone has approximately 0.0002% of meeting your "perfect match". Now, assuming you have a chance @ screwing it up (50:50), you're already down to a:
0.0001% chance of entering a relationship with your significant other.

Lol, you suck.

EDIT: Double post, deal with it. I can't be bothered merging them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)