true that exams are basically just copies of the dot points? (1 Viewer)

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
is it true that bio exams now are made up of questions that are almost (with the exception of one or two words) copied exactly off the syllabus dot points? i thought they changed the questions, but they relate to the dot points

mannnnndy

chocoholic
Yeah theyre pretty much the dot points reworded, so you can do revision questions based on the syllabus. But its still good to get past papers and use them.

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
yeah get the syllabus and write a summary for each dot point. it would be the most thorough study you could do. you can almost see the dot points in the question

but past papers are also very handy so you can see what sort of things you will be expected to do

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
get the success ones book for bio. all the past exams for the new hsc r in it... with notes and worked slutions... really helpful!

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Originally posted by tammer
yeah get the syllabus and write a summary for each dot point. it would be the most thorough study you could do. you can almost see the dot points in the question

but past papers are also very handy so you can see what sort of things you will be expected to do
yeah i totally agree.. thats what i do actually cept i don't have past paperss.... its also good to know the syllabus.. so like tammer said "u can see the dot points in the question"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)