Truman Show Questions*need Help* (1 Viewer)

Jayme

HSC
Hey everyone i got a few questions i need help with if your able to help please do as i need as much as i can get!

1) christof is introduced to us very early in the film but his identity is not made clear. When does this occur and what is Peter Weir suggestingabout him in the way?

2) List the mistakes that are made during the making of Christof's tv serial. How does Christof attempt to explain them to his imaginary audience? Are his explanations convincing tous, the audience in the real world?

3) What does the scene at the ferry terminal imply about Trumans personality? how is this conveyed visually to the audience?

any help would be great thanks

johnnyJIM

HSC
1) christof is introduced to us very early in the film but his identity is not made clear. When does this occur and what is Peter Weir suggestingabout him in the way?
i cant tell the answer for this oen yet, i need to watch the movie again

2) List the mistakes that are made during the making of Christof's tv serial. How does Christof attempt to explain them to his imaginary audience? Are his explanations convincing tous, the audience in the real world?
light falling from sky - space ship shedding parts while flying by
radio directs where truman is goign while in car - frequency f**ked up
at end wile he s escaping, crew not payign attention to wht is happening results in him being lost and cutting of transmission

3) What does the scene at the ferry terminal imply about Trumans personality? how is this conveyed visually to the audience?
hes a clown, afraid of water, tryign to cover it up, not show that hes scared

im just giving you basic answers you need to elaborte on these yourself

HSC
its been a while since i watched it....
but is his identity known when he's directing the scene with Truman and his father, saying stuff for whatshisname to say to Truman and stuff.
so i guess Weir is saying that Christof controls everything.

*THIS IS JUST A GUESS*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)