Truong's tutoring (1 Viewer)

eggwah123

HSC
N/A
Anyone so generous to share his address and tel number?
I noticed quite a few people ask for it in the forum but no one seems willing to answer. Is it a top secret?:eek:

Can't find his info in google and yellow pages, strange! Strange! Tried Ng and sons, truong, fairfield tutoring etc................................ very strange!

Last edited:

philphie

Banned
HSC
he teaches us....

whispers "the forbidden mattttths"

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
The telephone number is his mobile. I'm not too keen on advertising his mobile phone number on a public forum.

Deathless

HSC
Yeah it took me like 50 pms and got only one pm revealed his mobile.

A call to him then had him tell me he doesn't accept year 11 or 12 students as "they have already finished the course" or something along those lines. So if your in those years - don't bother.

procrastinatorr

HSC
Anyone so generous to share his address and tel number?
I noticed quite a few people ask for it in the forum but no one seems willing to answer. Is it a top secret?:eek:

Can't find his info in google and yellow pages, strange! Strange! Tried Ng and sons, truong, fairfield tutoring etc................................ very strange!

it's near fairfield centrelink and yeap it's NGO & SON. not ng & son LOL. Troung is really good.

sinophile

HSC
N/A
Be sure to apply early. He finishes the course motherfucking fast, so you'll be left behind if you apply later in the year.

eggwah123

HSC
N/A
How does he get his students?
It's like a cult or something!
No website, no advertising, no listing in phone book ................But then it's full of students?
He has Eng class too, right? It's also full?????????????????

Last edited:

sinophile

HSC
N/A
Word of mouth. You have to pretty much know someone else who's going there to get in. Yeah, basically its like a cult.

He's fucking good, but only accepts 'elite' students. If you don't pull your weight, or even if you're from a poorly ranked school (like mine), expect to be made a spectacle of in front of the whole class.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
How does he get his students?
It's like a cult or something!
No website, no advertising, no listing in phone book ................But then it's full of students?
He has Eng class too, right? It's also full?????????????????
His company is the parent company of Peak Science. Peak is always full, so are Truong's Maths and English classes. There is no need for advertising at all - as sinophile said, word of mouth is more than enough, and even then, he has to turn away students.

That's how good it is.

mbx

HSC
His company is the parent company of Peak Science. Peak is always full, so are Truong's Maths and English classes. There is no need for advertising at all - as sinophile said, word of mouth is more than enough, and even then, he has to turn away students.

That's how good it is.

i wish i could "like" this comment because it's so darn true.
Ngo and Sons is a brilliant tutoring college no matter how much people might be "ridiculed" or "made a spectacle of", it's your marks that you're there for and its good marks that you get.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)