• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Tryign to be Friends with the Ex (1 Viewer)

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
Evansy said:
we have been broken up for about 2.5 months now, we broke up coz we were fighting alot and wanted to give it a try at getting the friendship right before moving on. Its only been in the last 2 weeks that she has found another girl has she totally just said she doesnt want anything to do with me, and that the hardest thing.......

all i wanted was her as a friend who i could still seriously talk to like most friends are these days but when i even talk to her its like she is on another planet and she couldnt really care wat i had to say... thats hard for me because i talk alot when im with people i know, or care about etc, where she isnt, and yeah so i wouldnt get alot of communication from her at all so yeah that made it hard.

she doesnt want me back, and at the moment i couldnt see myself wanting her back, yeah i miss her and when i see her i can see all the sad mistakes i made, and i can see wat i have lost, but i just see it as it wasnt meant to be, or it wasnt the right time, moment, place. who knwos wats down the track.

one thing that really is getting to me is the fact that she deleted everything of mine, i dont know if its true, but she got rid of my poems and she knows my poems are an extention of my heart, and they mean the world to me, i just cant see how she can just get rid of stuff like that. i myself am finding it hard to delete some msg off my phone that meant alot to me and everything i have on my computer meaning poems, photos, anything i have moved into a folder and put away, i wont delete it coz i like to ponder later when im over it, ponder over the past and have a good laugh, but i just dont understand how she could just delete those poems.......

awww well nothing i can really do........ i guess i lost a friend...........
*****Attention - Wanted - New Friend/s - Seek Within ****
is she a lesbian???

and do you REALLY want to be friends with people form bos?

ill be ur friend if ur into bondage :cool:

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
if seeing her brings you so much pain...stop seeing her, talking to her, calling her etc. move on youreself..if she has moved on, so should you.
when matt broke up with me, i trashed all his photos, every email he'd sent, letter he'd written etc... i needed to get over him, by getting rid of things that reminded me of him, maybe thats what karina (talking about karina arent you?) is doing.
if you two broke up because of your fighting, obviously there was also something wrong in your friendship. in your other threads, you should have taken advice people have given you, and move on, if you keep dwelling on it you have a reason to keep creating new threads. so stop dwelling, it isnt doing you any good.
you moved up there after you had known her about a month right? that was you first mistake. within a month, how could you tell you were in love and were going to last? you werent together for even 6 months correct? it kinda shows things werent good and the chemistry wasnt there.

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
ex's are like a good wine - if you smash them over a bar you can stab people with them

stay away!

Evansy

HSC
mmm_sofay said:
is she a lesbian???

and do you REALLY want to be friends with people form bos?

ill be ur friend if ur into bondage :cool:
na i meant she isnt, be friends with people on BOS why not, no one else will be friends with me

And Rach, yeha i know i made that first mistake was moving up, i wished i didnt, but in a way i'm glad i did, up here i could kinda start again, and forget about the past, but yeah, but it looks liek i am thinking still in the past. well i havent lately but yeah, things are getting better, i have moved on, i dont get so cut when i see those to together so yeah im getting better, its not the only thing or its not raelly on my mind no more so yeah im getting really good

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
Evansy said:
na i meant she isnt, be friends with people on BOS why not, no one else will be friends with me
im sure a nice full bottle of vodka would LOVE to be your friend for the night.

Evansy

HSC
mmm_sofay said:
im sure a nice full bottle of vodka would LOVE to be your friend for the night.
i cant afford a full bottle, i only have about 2 shots left so thats not enough

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
Evansy did you make your avatar?

...I find it interesting its got all these painful words and then 'power'... dunno what depth you/the creator has gone to with it, but it grabbed my curiosity...

K

katie_tully

Evansy said:
How hard is it trying to be friends with the current ex. I have only ever wanted to be friends with her, as she was my best friend even thought while we were going out........ its like so hard coz when i do see her she is like completely different, i dont expect it to be the same that it was between us, but it would be nice for her to actually see that im just liek her with the feelings and emotions but i dont know anymore. found out just now that she has got rid of practicly everything even my poems i wrote, everything that meant a lot to me. i knwo she has moved on as she has a new man and everything, but like i guess i wont ever have her friendship again....
In my experience it never works. I'm still friends with my ex, we went out for nearly 3 years. But only because I don't want to feel like a bitch. I'd be quite happy if I never spoke to him again, but I don't want to feel mean so I just talk to him whenever he contacts me. I wouldn't consider him my friend anymore though, I just tell him to humour him

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Beckiki_S said:
Its heaps hard if they still want you.
You're a girl, so yeah, every guy wants to have sex to you. Welcome to reality.

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
gee.. wanting to be friends with the ex? wow.. thats an interesting thing to say.. well.. if i were in your shoes, i wouldnt bother with it.. sorry to say.. but like yeh.. you broke up for a reason whether it be coz of ur differences or whatever.. yeh neways what am i blabbing on about..
my ex i wish i had never known so maybe i have a different perspective...
but yeh i always had this belief that if ur friends with ur ex, its either you never really liked them in the first place or you're not over them...
;)

Evansy

HSC
denise_ said:
gee.. wanting to be friends with the ex? wow.. thats an interesting thing to say.. well.. if i were in your shoes, i wouldnt bother with it.. sorry to say.. but like yeh.. you broke up for a reason whether it be coz of ur differences or whatever.. yeh neways what am i blabbing on about..
my ex i wish i had never known so maybe i have a different perspective...
but yeh i always had this belief that if ur friends with ur ex, its either you never really liked them in the first place or you're not over them...
;)
we broke up coz we wanted to try and become better friends thats why we broke up then it didnt help whens she found out i cheated on her

Az-jay

HSC
Evansy said:
we broke up coz we wanted to try and become better friends thats why we broke up then it didnt help whens she found out i cheated on her
what's the deal with people cheating on their boyfriend/girlfriend? usually it only ruins the relationship your in...

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
Evansy said:
well DAH
thats why she doesnt want to be your friend.
like, hello, you cheated on her AND lied to her.
so if you cheated on her, she musnt be that great anyway, so stop your whinging and get over her.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
dont be such a bitch, he obivously knows it was wrong when he admitted it.
if he is asking for help, obviouly he CANT get over it, calm down you spent half the thread making yourself out to be a desperate skank and now you are being a bitch to him.

evansy....you were way wrong in cheating and lying and you know that, but do you know that if you could cheat and lie to her you didnt have much of a relationship?
if a person can bring themselves to lying and betraying their partners, there is no love between them. thats not what love is about, so you should see that perhaps now she is with someone who will treat her better, and love her properly.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
you are so wrong there.
but seriously, its a public forum, you cant expect reasonably/sensible answers all the time.
and not everything can go your way either... or his way...
etc etc.
blah blah blah

yeah. my tafe assessment is so the sexyness.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
and it was all said in light-heatedness, so im not as evil/mean/bitchy as you think i am.

and just coz im into bondage, doesnt mean im a "desperate skank"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)