Monkeylord

HSC
I'm fairly sure i will be going to anu.
I want to do BA, possibly double
degree with visual arts or science.

Now i just need the marks

kfay

HSC
I'm 99% sure I will go to ANU next year. I am at boarding school in Armidale but live in Cairns so I have to be pretty sure considering I'm so far from home. Hoping to study IR/Laws but am petrified I won't get the 95 that I need. In worst case I will just go into IR (85) and if I am still interested, pick up laws later on.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
My 3rd preference is ANU B Economics/B Arts.

I'll probably wind up settling for it as well, seeing as I more than likely won't get into USyd or UNSW.

Epic_Postings

lol wut?
HSC
Good luck guys.

bringbackshred said:
My 3rd preference is ANU B Economics/B Arts.

I'll probably wind up settling for it as well, seeing as I more than likely won't get into USyd or UNSW.
that's not a good mentality to have. Right now you can either study a bit harder so you can pull through in USyd or UNSW otherwise you'd have to stay in Canberra for 4 years. Which one do you think is more painful?

HSC
N/A
lol i will be going to anu :)

actuarial studies ftw

hopefully, i may hav a social life =p

kittiquin

HSC
It looks like I'm going to ANU in 2008 for Visual Arts. If you see a pale, nervous Sydney girl wandering around in apparent confusion, that's probably me.

UchihaVegeta

HSC
I'm from melbourne, and I want to study at the ANU next year as well. Although there are still doubts in my mind about the New Generation degrees at melbourne uni.

I still haven't put in an accommodation application yet due to that uncertainty, how likely is it for me to still get my first or second preference colleges if i put it in after december the 18th?

Epic_Postings

lol wut?
HSC
UchihaVegeta said:
I'm from melbourne, and I want to study at the ANU next year as well. Although there are still doubts in my mind about the New Generation degrees at melbourne uni.

I still haven't put in an accommodation application yet due to that uncertainty, how likely is it for me to still get my first or second preference colleges if i put it in after december the 18th?
it doesnt change a thing as long as you send the form in before the due date. Also treat the accommodation form as you would a resume, don't sound too arrogant and make sure you list enough 'qualities' about yourself.

UchihaVegeta

HSC
dyun said:
it doesnt change a thing as long as you send the form in before the due date. Also treat the accommodation form as you would a resume, don't sound too arrogant and make sure you list enough 'qualities' about yourself.
thanks, i'll remember that~

Evilo

HSC
there is no fee/fine etc for applying for accomodation then dropping out if you decide not to accept their academic offer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)