trying to fall out of love, (2 Viewers)

Yarg

HSC
Actually you would be suprised, i do. Though by the looks of it, and how you give people shit so easily, and are a bit of a c&^t i would say yours hasnt ever been seen or touched by anyone other than yourself and your mother.

p.s whats with your signature? fucking homo grow a dick.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Yarg said:
Actually you would be suprised, i do. Though by the looks of it, and how you give people shit so easily, and are a bit of a c&^t i would say yours hasnt ever been seen or touched by anyone other than yourself and your mother.

p.s whats with your signature? fucking homo grow a dick.
what intelligence is weilded by this kid! mum jokes and homophobia in one post?
all i was doing was stating a simple fact. that being that any guy who asks for relationship advice (especially your context) is clearly so inadequate in terms of testicles...
and then to resort to homophobic comments to justify your anger? haha i love it! could the homophobic anger be a mere cover up for the fact that you yourself are in fact gay? just wondering...
simple fact of the matter is, your a dickless little bitch...

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
nobody should be able to tell others what should and should not be posted.
if you don't like it, don't read it.

this IS the L&R relationship thread, some people ask for help. so what if they have no balls? ball-less people look up to people full of balls for advice.

and advice is something you ask for when you already know the answer. yarg, you know that you just have to get over it. it's not really that complicated, and being "alone" is just feeling sorry for yourself when nobody else is, which isn't going to cheer yourself up.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
The answer is at the bottom of a bottle. Grab your favourite alcohlic spirit, such as rum, and drink it. The answer is written on the bottle and you can't see it unless you drink the whole thing. You will feel better when you discover the answer.

Yarg

HSC
I was merely Imitating you with the PS

And yes i know i merely have to get over her, and today has helped me with that... long story. I wish i could do the alcohol path but unfortunately i am a poor bastard.

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
This sounds so much like one of my close friends. Anyway time is the best thing and please stop thinking that she might have felt something and thats why she's going out with this other guy. Youre only gonna screw yourself over.

And from the other point, it is really hard when you find out that one of your best friends really likes you. Its like it changes everything. Youre forever worrying that the joking around and hugging and etc will be sending the wrong message. so you autopmatically distance yourself so you dont hurt this friend who likes you and because you dont want to be seen as leading them on. That is probably what she did.

It wont be wierd forever. :)

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
hA shit...that was me bout a year ago. I am now friends with her again, but strangely i dont really find her attractive anymore...?

leave her and find some1 else....then gain her confidence by talking and shit and then try again

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Yarg said:
Ok. I fell in love with my best friend, we fooled around, i wanted more, as in a relationship, as far as i know she didnt feel anything for me. And has since tossed our friendship away with the rest of the trash. I hate her, but i still love her. Its been a few weeks, she has a boyfriend now, but ive met him a few times, without talking to her, and hes almost exactly like me.., It makes me think stupid things, like maybe she does feel something, and she is going out with him as a replacement to me. She met him and started going out with him straight away without even knowing much about him... besides that he is just like me.

These other two close friends of mine seem interested but... im still hung up over her... And i cant get her out of my head. We don't talk anymore, email, or anything. And our friendship just stopped. I hate it, and i don't know what to do... she seemingly just used me... but that doesnt stop me feeling these things still... any help would be great. But i dont know if there is much advice that people can give besides give it time and i will forget about her.
fuck man, that soudns sorta familiar (cept she supposedly did like me...alot)...almost...been used, thrown out, i fucken hate the girl now, she needs 2 grow up, but the guy who she liked afta me, rejected her...n he's a nice guy too...fuck i loved it, cept shes an emotional tart, she likes ppl one week n then not the next...found sum1 new...n then wunders y she hAs guy problems...all i can say is get ova it all, 4get them, they threw the friendship out, n woteva else, there are always betta ppl out there who will respect u more than that...if she was ur friend proper, i reckon she should've chased ur friendship at least...the girl i know didnt...pissed me off, coz now its nothing n its mainly her fault...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Yarg said:
hes almost exactly like me.. besides that he is just like me.
that has got to hurt. a lot. i don't know what advice to give. give it time and see where time takes you?

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
time and forgetting everything is the best medicine to this epidemic which happens to everyone.

i know what the wanting to be alone part feels. it feels quite comfortable to be alone. like is said, if you can't enjoy being with yourself, how can you enjoy being around others? well find a quite, peaceful place in nature, and just do whatever thinking you may have to do. really, it does work.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
iambored said:
that has got to hurt. a lot. i don't know what advice to give. give it time and see where time takes you?
time will take him to alcoholism. act now, use one an MIB memory flashy thing and erase the past few years , that way u wont remember him/her at all

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
just find someone else to develop a crush on. youve gotta figure out your coping mechanism dude, it happens a zillion times in your life that you like someone more than they like you, if they even like you at all. just learn to be like "whatever", go out with yr friends, get drunk, have a good time, it sucks right now but if you do the right things youll be over it in a wk max.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
lesmiester_dj said:
time and forgetting everything is the best medicine to this epidemic which happens to everyone. .
yep time and a warm glass of instant balls fluid...

does anyone else see this?

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
TurboTom said:
yep time and a warm glass of instant balls fluid...

does anyone else see this?
it looks like yuo OD'ed on that balls fluid. then again yuor tough mutcho man

artfag

Banned
HSC
yo, just imagine her taking a dump. it works 4realz

Yarg

HSC
well, just deleted everything of hers off my computer, threw out a few things of hers i had laying around. Deleted her from my phone, from my email, from msn. now lets just hope this other girl replies to my msg and im on my way, woohoo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)