tsubi sale (1 Viewer)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
did anyone go?

jesus christ, wtf was that.

i am ashamed to say that my sis and i got there at 9:30, waited in the mosh pit of a line til 3:30 - and didn't even fucking get in!!

when we got there, we were at the top of the street, nearly at the corner. the line moved pretty quickly at first, but then we got to THE tree (if you were there, you'd know what i'm talking about - not the palm tree, THE tree) and we did not move for over a fucking hour.

we ended up in the mosh pit around 2:30, that was absolute hell. amongst others, these fobby idiots pushed right in front of us and were saying (in cantonese) "come on before those two girls notice"

... if they hadn't realised that my sister and i are chinese then they are not only fobs, but stupid fobs, because we'd chucked a bit of canto into our conversation during the day.

anyway. we were AT THE STEPS at around 3:30 (doors close at 4, no exceptions)... and the lady comes out, she was so nice, she gave us tickets adn said "i highly doubt you'd make it in... if you come back tomorrow with these tickets, you'll be let in first... lots of new stock tomorrow"

and since the people in front of us were still pushing like fuck (and also a lot of people were coming out saying it was crap), my sis and i decided to go back tomorrow.

still, i can't believe i waited all fucking day for nothing. stupid sister. i heard some people were camping out from 3am, that's unbelievable... last year's was much more relaxed (for us waiting) and organised. we got there at 10 and were inside by 1.

i've never been to a sass and bide sale, but i've heard those are crazy... and people are saying that this year's tsubi sale can definitely compete with S&B's bitchiness.

</end rant>

the last laugh
HSC
haha my sis and i aren't sure if we can be bothered anymore :|

sorry about all the swearing, i wasn't (am not) in a great mood :p

meh... dan single, one of the tsubi guys turned up but we missed it coz we were still around the middle. he's hot ;) and he handed out mandarins to everyone! <3

funniboi

HSC
i couldn't make it.
but my friends did, didn't buy much shit , they actually got inside. and he bought nothing but a pair of sunnies. rofl.

the last laugh
HSC
kimi said:
omg !! there was a tsubi sale...AND I DIDNT GO !! :mad: :mad:
it's still on today. though if it's anything like yesterday, you might not have a chance of getting in.... also i dont know how many people are getting tickets for "first" dibs... coz there were quite a few of us squished in together when my sis and i left yesterday.

i know it sounds kinda weird but yesterday made tsubi lose a bit of its appeal, to me anyway...

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
I didn't go because I had to work, but one of my good friends got there at 10.30 and the line was 3 blocks long, and one of our other friends was there at 5 am and she was still almost a block away.
So I'm glad i didn't go.

HSC
I got woken up by one of my buddies who got there at 5am and didn't get in until 10.

Apparently the (leftover's) colours were awful.

benno22

HSC
N/A
i planned on going, but drove past at about 12 ish and teh line was massive so thought fuck this and went home

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
bubz :D said:
did anyone go?

jesus christ, wtf was that.

i am ashamed to say that my sis and i got there at 9:30, waited in the mosh pit of a line til 3:30 - and didn't even fucking get in!!

when we got there, we were at the top of the street, nearly at the corner. the line moved pretty quickly at first, but then we got to THE tree (if you were there, you'd know what i'm talking about - not the palm tree, THE tree) and we did not move for over a fucking hour.

we ended up in the mosh pit around 2:30, that was absolute hell. amongst others, these fobby idiots pushed right in front of us and were saying (in cantonese) "come on before those two girls notice"

... if they hadn't realised that my sister and i are chinese then they are not only fobs, but stupid fobs, because we'd chucked a bit of canto into our conversation during the day.

anyway. we were AT THE STEPS at around 3:30 (doors close at 4, no exceptions)... and the lady comes out, she was so nice, she gave us tickets adn said "i highly doubt you'd make it in... if you come back tomorrow with these tickets, you'll be let in first... lots of new stock tomorrow"

and since the people in front of us were still pushing like fuck (and also a lot of people were coming out saying it was crap), my sis and i decided to go back tomorrow.

still, i can't believe i waited all fucking day for nothing. stupid sister. i heard some people were camping out from 3am, that's unbelievable... last year's was much more relaxed (for us waiting) and organised. we got there at 10 and were inside by 1.

i've never been to a sass and bide sale, but i've heard those are crazy... and people are saying that this year's tsubi sale can definitely compete with S&B's bitchiness.

</end rant>
haahhah i was gonna go... but then something else came up... friend went at 8... and i called her at 130 she still wasnt in... she wasnt too happy i gotta admit, i think she ended up getting in at like 230.... and i heard people at the very front were there at like 12...
and she told me sass and bide was alot more organised than the tsubi one...

clairebear

"oh go back to supre"
HSC
Arvin Sloane said:
Don't be cheap, just buy things at their proper prices.
either you do not understand the entire concept a "sale"; or you do not understand the magnitude of that concept combined with the brand "tsubi"...

Damn i wish i lived in sydney, i would have been there for sure... :(

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
clairebear said:
either you do not understand the entire concept a “sale”; or you do not understand the magnitude of that concept combined with the brand “tsubi”...

Damn i wish i lived in sydney, i would have been there for sure... :(
Do not question me! I control your arms!

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Im not surprised. Come on its tsubi, $300+ jeans going at less than half the price and everyone in sydney knew about it. I heard the range wasnt too flash anyway.

Serious Performance
HSC
N/A
A tazer probably wouldn't have gone astray here.

the last laugh
HSC
copious said:
Im not surprised. Come on its tsubi, $300+ jeans going at less than half the price and everyone in sydney knew about it. I heard the range wasnt too flash anyway.
lol trust me howie, last year it was MUCH better organised - there wasn't a mosh pit at the door, there weren't trees in the MIDDLE of the mosh pit, they had a free sausage sizzle thing, the security was professional... also, the wait was MUCH shorter. i got there at 10 and got in by 1. i guess it was much more publicised this year...

anyway, i didn't end up going today :p woke up, took one look at the weather and crawled back into bed. my sister went on vogue forums and according to them, it was crap today, as well. no discounts at the end either, unlike last year when they'd randomly shout out "everything $50!" etc.

meh... i think i'll try on the supatubes this week.
grace, any idea when the dark blue ones'll be in?

wanton-wonton

HSC
This tutor at my tutoring place spent $500 at the tsubi sale. What a faggot (he's a guy).

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
My friend got me a pair, shocked that it was $120 :/ and was sample too, oh well.

carrotz

HSC
Uni Grad
i was gonna go to the tsubi sale as well.. but i couldnt be bothered coz i was so buggered..

eEekkk what a day bubz \= poor thing..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)