Tuesdays Horror Traffic Conditions (1 Viewer)

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
Who else got stuck in the extremely heavy peak tonight? I left uni at 6.00 got home at 7.40 (notmally takes 10 - 15 minutes on a good day) - How long did it take you guys?
Turns out there was a fatal crash up the street from where I live, and they closed Pennant Hills road for an investigation. When i got home, I went for a walk - saw one of the vehicles in the crash - a black BMW sedan, front all smashed in and the windshield pushed into the passenger cabin - not pretty. Unfortunately, a young woman in her 20s lost her life in this process.

*hopeful*

HSC
Yeh i read about in the paper, traffic suxs hard man....lately it starts in the carpark at about 4ish.....long line of cars trying to just get out of macquarie

X

xeuyrawp

lcf said:
Who else got stuck in the extremely heavy peak tonight? I left uni at 6.00 got home at 7.40 (notmally takes 10 - 15 minutes on a good day) - How long did it take you guys?
Don't you get driven to uni?

I refuse to drive in peak hour, I either go earlier or later. For me, it's not worth leaving uni at 5:00 and getting home at 5:45, when I could leave at 6:30 an get home at 6:35... I'd much rather do some reading for an hour at uni, so I can leave a bit later and not put up with traffic. The whole fuel thing, along with pushy Sydney drivers, is just impossible. =(

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
I get driven but - whether I was driving or Dad, it still would have been the same :p

Trev

stix
HSC
PwarYuex said:
Don't you get driven to uni?

I refuse to drive in peak hour, I either go earlier or later. For me, it's not worth leaving uni at 5:00 and getting home at 5:45, when I could leave at 6:30 an get home at 6:35... I'd much rather do some reading for an hour at uni, so I can leave a bit later and not put up with traffic. The whole fuel thing, along with pushy Sydney drivers, is just impossible. =(
If it takes you 5 minutes on a good day, why don't you just walk...

X

xeuyrawp

Trev said:
If it takes you 5 minutes on a good day, why don't you just walk...
It'd take about an hour and a half to walk, considering that I'm going 75 km/h for nearly the whole trip.

lcf said:
I get driven but - whether I was driving or Dad, it still would have been the same :p
But can't you read or do something productive? The most frustrating thing about driving in peak hour during semester is that you've got a gazillion things to be doing.

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
PwarYuex said:
But can't you read or do something productive? The most frustrating thing about driving in peak hour during semester is that you've got a gazillion things to be doing.
I completed half an essay in the car on my powerbook hahaha

HSC
N/A
miss_gtr said:
Don't worry, i'm not living there yet. My parents bought it and it was on lease to other uni students but then we ended the lease and we were spose to get it back in like 3 weeks, but then yesterday it was caught in a fire. : sighs:
awwww :(

Was it insured?

lala2

Banned
HSC
I heard the announcements at Town Hall saying everyone was to jump on buses to go to Bondi Junction, but no such announcement about the Illawarra Line :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)