Tuition for mathematics, Tuition for Physics (Cambridge Coaching) (1 Viewer)

bokat

HSC
N/A
Cambridge Coaching offers professional tuition in maths and physics. Our top results for the 2011 HSC is 2 unit mathematics: 100%, 3 unit mathematics 47/50, pysics 96% resulting in high ATARs of 99.75, 99.7, 99, 96.5 and 94.5. For more details please call us on 95470181 or email us at admin@cambridgecoaching.com.au or visit www.cambridgecoaching.com.au.

bokat

HSC
N/A
That is the way my friend. Aim high and you will achieve high results.

bokat

HSC
N/A
In the HSC 2011, 40% of our students achieved ATARs above 90.After receiving further information from our students, now we can increase this number to 60%. Well done guys!

Last edited:

bokat

HSC
N/A
In the high achievers list for the 2011 HSC rank 10 for 2unit mathematics was our student at Cambridge Coaching.

bokat

HSC
N/A
We are inspired by all those who have gone to a certain university in UK(reflected in naming our coaching centre), Can anybody name this university and a number of famous people graduated from there or teaching there?

Sanical

SpiderAnderson
HSC
Just because it says Cambridge doesn't mean it comes from Cambridge. Don't use their name as a medium for advertising. Does this mean the 3U Cambridge book comes from Cambridge? I just looked at the authors, and don't see one word mentioning Cambridge. Perhaps it was funded by the university but the authors definitely weren't from there.

Do your tutoring company even have any affiliations with Cambridge?

Last edited:

bokat

HSC
N/A
Inspire does not mean being involved. There are two great scientists from Cambridge. You have come across their names in your preliminary Physics.So here is the question again: We are inspired by all those who have gone to a certain university in UK(reflected in naming our coaching centre), Can anybody name this university and a number of famous people graduated from there or teaching there?

Sanical

SpiderAnderson
HSC
Man, all I've learnt from you:
1) Your tutoring has nothing to do with Cambridge - it was simply inspired.
2) Your replies always go off at some weird tangent so instead of answering the question, you end up advertising.

bokat

HSC
N/A
Yes my friend my aim is to advertise and I am making no secret of it. But in the process I want people to learn something new or be inspired by all those great scientists in their studies.But still you have not answered the question my friend: Name two great scientists who have gone to or studied at Cambridge.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Man, all I've learnt from you:
1) Your tutoring has nothing to do with Cambridge - it was simply inspired.
2) Your replies always go off at some weird tangent so instead of answering the question, you end up advertising.
Sanical, just don't bother anymore. If anybody falls for the Cambridge title, then that's their problem.

bokat

HSC
N/A
Title does not mean anything. What is important is what the outcome is and what the results and achievements of your students are. By the way why do you speak for Sanical. Is there a weird connection there? To teach someone properly you need to have qualifications in education. Just the fact you are still studying in uni in a course that even has nothing to do with education, does not mean you can teach or tutor. I would give my house to a professional builder not to an owner builder. The fact that an owner builder has built a nice house for himself does not mean he /she can do the same for others.

euro

HSC
N/A
I know Newton went to Cambridge. What do I get in return for my answer?:confused:

zhiying

HSC
2 unit mathematics: 100%, 3 unit mathematics 47/50, pysics 96%
why is 2U and physics in a percentage, your students got 100% raw mark for HSC?

Aim high and you will achieve high results
Not true...for some people aiming too high will only lead to disappointment.

And let's face it, anyone who has gone to school knows just because your a teacher doesn't mean you can teach either. Just because a tutoring center got a 99.95 (which you didn't btw), doesn't mean the place is good. Nowadays tutors have to offer something apart from high past results

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)