Tupac Shakur (1 Viewer)

Straight Ridah

HSC
tupac amaru shakur was definatly the best rapper of all time. he set the standards for rap pretty much. he was a true gangsta, none of this shit little gangsta wanabe rappers that are out now.

50 cent hasnt even come close to the break through in rap tupac made in his short time on this world. and eminem isnt the great white rapper everyone thinks he is... hes good and all, but he aint god's gift to rap or nothing like that

HSC
Straight Ridah said:
tupac amaru shakur was definatly the best rapper of all time. he set the standards for rap pretty much. he was a true gangsta, none of this shit little gangsta wanabe rappers that are out now.

50 cent hasnt even come close to the break through in rap tupac made in his short time on this world. and eminem isnt the great white rapper everyone thinks he is... hes good and all, but he aint god's gift to rap or nothing like that

haha straight ridah lol r u by any chance b-rad from malibus most wanted

2pac was overrated. if u think his the best rapper of all time u aint heard enough rap.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
haha straight ridah lol r u by any chance b-rad from malibus most wanted

2pac was overrated. if u think his the best rapper of all time u aint heard enough rap.
word, brother. eminem was the best rapper of all time.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
don't be an idiot.
eminem is the best full stop. he was the first white rapper ever! before him white people didn't even think about rapping. He created harmony between black and white people in America. He is a role model and a saviour.

Z_Nizzle

HSC
Vanilla Ice.......mofuka...one of the biggest selling white rappers...sure his rhymes were wack...but on what level do ur hold ur arguement?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Who the hell is vanilla ice? I've never heard of him. I've been listening to rap since I was about 8, so I'd know if there was a 'vanilla ice'. Stop talking crap.
I hold my arguments on an article published by Encarta.com look it up. It says Eminem revolutionised the rap industry and thanks to him crime rates between black and white people have gone down from 7% to 0.02%. It is now more common to see white and black people hug each other randomly in public without knowing each other than stabbing each other.

HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
don't be an idiot.
eminem is the best full stop. he was the first white rapper ever! before him white people didn't even think about rapping. He created harmony between black and white people in America. He is a role model and a saviour.

white people were rapping before him mate, beastie boys > eminem

Z_Nizzle

HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
Who the hell is vanilla ice? I've never heard of him. I've been listening to rap since I was about 8, so I'd know if there was a 'vanilla ice'. Stop talking crap.
Thankyou. You have just proved to me that you know shit about RAP, HIP-HOP and the whole genre, when u dont even know the name of one of biggest selling rap artist of his time.....hahah listening since u were 8, maybe u were tuned to triple M or sum shit. DO A GOOGLE SEARCH : Vanilla Ice

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Z_Nizzle said:
Thankyou. You have just proved to me that you know shit about RAP, HIP-HOP and the whole genre, when u dont even know the name of one of biggest selling rap artist of his time.....hahah listening since u were 8, maybe u were tuned to triple M or sum shit. DO A GOOGLE SEARCH : Vanilla Ice
let me respond to your google search with my search
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=satire

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I wish eminem would take heroin, get a bass guitar, then molest his mother. Then contract a new contagious epidemic of cataracts..of the arse.

TRIPS

HSC
fuck your talking about white rappers just look at aussie hip hop then. also nas > Tupac easily

funniboi

HSC
TRIPS said:
fuck your talking about white rappers just look at aussie hip hop then. also nas > Tupac easily
nas > tupac ?

you're an idiot.

TRIPS

HSC
same goes for stillmatic i believe.Pretty much all of nas's albums r of a much higher quality than most the shit that gets released

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)