• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

turn someone down and regret it (1 Viewer)

regret turning he/she down

• yeap

Votes: 31 62.0%
  • nah

Votes: 19 38.0%

• Total voters

toisthbe

Evil Member
I didnt really TURN down a girl.

We dated for a while, and I just didnt like her anymore because of many reasons and didnt want to tag it along,
hey better now then later?

so did the 'i dont think we have the connection..blah blah..we can still be friends right?'
she said she was 'really hurt'.

but damn, i was shocked when i found out she cried the whole night. I didnt want that to happen. i guess i regret the WAY i shut her down.

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
therer there, call her now and say ure sorry, she mght think its funny but she will feel a lot better about u

Bone577

HSC
N/A
You can't just say sorry, then if she has half a brain she will think your doing it out of pitty.

Say you are schitzophrenic and that it was your "other" self that told her to piss off.

toisthbe

Evil Member
Bone577 said:
Say you are schitzophrenic and that it was your "other" self that told her to piss off.
wow thats quality. *takes notes*.
my friend told me to tell her im actaully gay, what you'd reckon? would she cry more? or feel better? haha.

Bone577

HSC
N/A
toisthbe said:
wow thats quality. *takes notes*.
my friend told me to tell her im actaully gay, what you'd reckon? would she cry more? or feel better? haha.

Ok seriously now, I wouldn't go with the gay thing. Sounds like your friend is trying to be witty like I was.

All i can say is be careful, because even if you get back together, if you don't do it properly, a sense of doubt may hang over your relationship. Maybe the truth would help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)