Turnoff Television (3 Viewers)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
omg gretel i just wanna kick her with a large rubber boot... i wanted HER evicted damnit

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
_DeathlessOne_ said:
So what TV celebrities do you find to be highly unattractive?

For me its got to be that woman who hosted big brother . . . what was her name . . . Gretel?

eewwww... Gretel, she scares me

As for Delta, I used to think she is great. I still like her songs and stuff but I think that she's totally overrated.

Last edited:

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
colin....firth? sorry, sorry, momentarily distracted by sugary blue's avatar. Gretel needs to disappear into a little dank hole where no one will ever have to endure the sight of her badly made up face, ever, ever again. Oh yes and the Victoria Secret people piss me off. and Dr Phil. and Oprah. and Jerry Springer. and just about everyone american on daytime tv.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
the chick from the panel, kate langbroek (sp?)... she's an idiot. and she gave her kid the same name twice... like Donald Donald or something like that.. but not Donald.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Ohhh, I've worked out I have a hate for Johanna Griggs. I want her job.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Loz#1 said:
Ohhh, I've worked out I have a hate for Johanna Griggs. I want her job.
aha yes! that's her name!..she's from auction squad or whatever it is and i think she's also doing the olympics..i can't stand her...talking with a smile...agh

and yeh, i hate kate from the panel as well....she IS an idiot..didn't know that thing about her kid though...but i saw the pic of her car...strange..

olay

HSC
hmm i wonder if it's true that jai and carson went out :D

anyway, i despise delta too. and ARGH rebecca cartwright. and judith lucy [actually, the entire morning crew] and sammy? from the 106.5 breakfast thing. i like kate langbroek though!!!

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Kate Langbroek named her kid Lewis Lewis. what sort of an idiot does that!

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
cherryblossom said:
colin....firth? sorry, sorry, momentarily distracted by sugary blue's avatar. Gretel needs to disappear into a little dank hole where no one will ever have to endure the sight of her badly made up face, ever, ever again. Oh yes and the Victoria Secret people piss me off. and Dr Phil. and Oprah. and Jerry Springer. and just about everyone american on daytime tv.

LOL how can you not like Colin Firth?! or was that merely a distraction/attraction? :D

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
steph@nie said:
the chick from the panel, kate langbroek (sp?)... she's an idiot. and she gave her kid the same name twice... like Donald Donald or something like that.. but not Donald.
oh I can't stand her either

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
em_516 said:
aha yes! that's her name!..she's from auction squad or whatever it is and i think she's also doing the olympics..i can't stand her...talking with a smile...agh
Yeah, I hate her voice and her hair. She shits me to tears.

nerd2die7

HSC
mack said:
I find Rove McManus to be very annoying. Its funny though, my friend saw him at Sydney Airport and he told me he is a midget in real life..............

btw, did anyone see his early stand up shows(he was on the comedy channel show Headliners once, before he was famous)

HE SUCKED.
I think everyone already knows he's a midget in real life.

You're a dead set idiot.

homestar

i hate frontline. it is so....australian. you know how you watch aussie shows and the steriotypical accent of the original aussie is made by everyone in the show. that just puts me off. :mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)