Tute after Lecture (1 Viewer)

Kulazzi

HSC
it's up to you. Personally, I feel more comfrotable with my tutes after my lect's because everything will be fresh on my mind. If you feel that you need a break, then do so.

spillargroove

HSC
With selecting our times for the lecture and tutorial, we obviously pick whatever timeslot we would like but is there anything we should be aware of like because of different teachers?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
It really depends how much work you can continusely do. It doesn't matter if a tute is before or after a lecture, because they are usually based upon the weeks before work from the lecture. Lectures do take a lot out of you though.

As for different teachers, do't be picky, jsut choose the time you want. Some tutors you'll find are pains ad others a really good, depends o your learning though and what you are studying.

L

LaraB

for me it's way better... otherwise, sometimes you're stuck with 4+ hrs between the lcture and tute, or having to go on another day for just an hour..

much better to get it all done with in one trip, especially if you don't live particularly close to campus.

although - keep in mind - at least business subjects, the tutes relate to the lecture from the prior week - not the lecture that day so there may be no great advantage as far as asking questions etc in having them on the same day...

more just beneficial to save having a 5 day week etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)