Tutor: Business Studies/Economics (Campbelltown, Camden, Picton areas) (1 Viewer)

str3ss3dXstdnt7

HSC
FS: Tutoring + assistance pre HSC

Hi I hope this is not regarded as SPAM as I am wishing to sell my time and knowledge to help :)

I am a current Business Studies teacher at a High School in South-West Sydney.

I am offereing personalised/group tutoring for students in the lead up to trials and the HSC exam.

I am available in the Campbelltown-Camden-Picton area after school and in the holidays.

Rates: $40 p/h neg. for small groups.
Email: helpmatt@gmail.com

Thanks

str3ss3dXstdnt7

HSC
Business Studies Teacher available for tutoring

Hi,

My name is Matt and I am a current business studies teacher with 5 years teaching experience.

I have a Bachelor of Commerce/Marketing(2002) as well as a Bachelor of Teaching (2003)

I have tutored for the past 2 1/2 years and have helped all students improve their results.

I am available in the Campbelltown-Camden-Picton area after school and in the holidays.

Rates: $40p/h neg. for small groups
Email : helpmatt@gmail.com

Wassup?

Banned
HSC
Re: Business Studies Teacher available for tutoring

str3ss3dXstdnt7 said:
Hi,

My name is Matt and I am a current business studies teacher with 5 years teaching experience.

I have a Bachelor of Commerce/Marketing(2002) as well as a Bachelor of Teaching (2003)

I have tutored for the past 2 1/2 years and have helped all students improve their results.

Rates: $40p/h neg. for small groups
Email : helpmatt@gmail.com
Hi Matt,

Just to let you know, most people would find the price you are asking quite inflated. However, don't take that to mean I'm denying and overlooking your qualifications and experience, but most people would not pay $40/hour for tutoring for any subject, let alone Business Studies.

Just some friendly advice. :)

str3ss3dXstdnt7

HSC

Wassup? said:
Hi Matt,

Just to let you know, most people would find the price you are asking quite inflated. However, don't take that to mean I'm denying and overlooking your qualifications and experience, but most people would not pay $40/hour for tutoring for any subject, let alone Business Studies.

Just some friendly advice. :)

Fair comment and I accept it :)

However I am already tutoring 3 students and they all pay $40 and seem happy with that. I also know someone who charges $50 in a higher socio-economic area.

Basically thats what I feel is a reasonable rate considering the extra preparation needed for individual students needs, travel times and of course pertrol prices :(

Anyway, thanks for the advice Ill see how it goes

Wassup?

Banned
HSC

str3ss3dXstdnt7 said:
Fair comment and I accept it :)

However I am already tutoring 3 students and they all pay $40 and seem happy with that. I also know someone who charges $50 in a higher socio-economic area.

Basically thats what I feel is a reasonable rate considering the extra preparation needed for individual students needs, travel times and of course pertrol prices :(

Anyway, thanks for the advice Ill see how it goes
Oh, I wasn't aware that you had to travel as well. I guess that would add to the price of tutoring.

I'm glad it's all working out for you.

str3ss3dXstdnt7

HSC
I am a current high school teacher with 5 years teaching experience and 4 years tutoring.

• Need help with assessment tasks or exam/test preparation?
  • Start 2009 in the right direction with help from a qualified teacher. (Bachelor of Commerce & Marketing/ Bachelor of Teaching)
  • Willing to tutor Business Studies/Economics for years 11 and 12.
  • Available weekdays after school and in holidays by request.
  • Available in the Campbelltown/Camden/Picton areas
  • Rates: $45 per hour or $60 for 90 minutes
  • Contact helpmatt @ gmail . com
Good luck!!!

str3ss3dXstdnt7

HSC
I am a current high school teacher with 5 years teaching experience and 4 years tutoring.

• Start 2009 in the right direction with help from a qualified teacher. (Bachelor of Commerce & Marketing/ Bachelor of Teaching)
Good luck!!!

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
str3ss3dXstdnt7 said:
Good luck!!!
It says you finished your HSC in 2007. How is that possible??....

str3ss3dXstdnt7

HSC
Aquawhite said:
It says you finished your HSC in 2007. How is that possible??....
I finished in 1998, I'm not sure why it says 2007. I guess I filled the form incorrectly :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)