Tutor for japanese *free trial lesson* (1 Viewer)

julz_rulz4eva

HSC
Do you need help with Japanese at school?

I myself am a student of this great language, and I'm willing to help you achieve your potential through structured, private tutoring.

About me:
  • Attended Baulkham Hills High School
  • Currently studying 4th year of Secondary Education and Languages at the University of Sydney (major in Japanese, and I really love the language!)
  • Tutoring for almost 3 years, in other subjects as well, but now I want to focus on Japanese.
Classes will be:
  • fun, interactive
  • tailored to YOUR needs. We'll work with the resources your school teacher gives you, and I'll give you extra supplementary work where required. Tell me what you're concerned about, and we'll focus on that.
I live in Castle Hill, close to Castle Towers. You can either study at my home, or at Castle Hill Library (negotiable).

My rates are:

$30/hr one-on-one
$40/hr 2 students
$50/hr 3 students

FREE TRIAL LESSON!

Send me a message/email to discuss availability, location and further information. 日本語を話そう!

Last edited:

Snoople

HSC
sounds good considering i just failed my jap lol (no matter how hard i try)
and i live in baulkham hills and go to gilroy and run to castle hill library everyday..
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
can i talk to u somehow

BumbleB1

HSC
Hello

I'd like to discuss with you the format of the exam and how and what i will need to know. Because you have done the exam i was only wondering what it looked like? Also if you still have the exam, may i please borrow it or so i can photocopy it so i can go over it with my Jap tutor. I live in Baulkham Hills so we can arrange a meeting in the Caslte Hill Library sometime on the weekend.

xMaFF

HSC
I'm really interested in your service.
Your credits and "FREE TRIAL LESSON" intrigue me.

And I'm guessing you live around Baulkham Hills, so transport should not be a problem for me!

If I do Japanese for Yr 11 and 12, I'll definitely consider your tutoring.
I am currently facing a dilemma, you see for Yr 11 next year I have chosen to do either:
- Maths Extension I
- English Extension I
- Japanese Beginners

I'm leaning more towards Math Extension I
PLUS
English Extension I OR Japanese Beginners

It's good to know there's a reliable Japanese tutor out there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)