Tutor for the Westies (1 Viewer)

maung

HSC
I have achieved a vast range of academic awards in highschool, and upon request I can give you the details of these. Also I am currently maintaining a distinction average in my medical course and I am also doing another course called "Students Learning, Thinking and Problem Solving" to effectively teach students.

I have taught over 30 students in the past 2 years, and all of them have had major success and they all said tutoring had a positive impact on their results. Some of the examples of students I have had in the past include a student who initially found biology really boring and uninteresting, and she came for a year of tutoring and in the end came in the top 20 of the state in biology. Also a recent student who will be doing his HSC exams soon, came to me in year 11 with an average 2U mark of less than 50%, and the ranks in the lower portion of the grade, he really did not like maths. But with some motivation and tutoring, he eventually received 90% in his first yr 12 assessment, and has now ended up in the top 10% of the grade and just received an interview to gain a place at university that mainly deals with maths! These are just some of the examples of successes these students had from tutoring, and keeps me motivated to tutor students.

In the past I have tutored all levels of maths (yr 7 all the way to 4U maths), biology, and chemistry. **From 2008 onwards I will be tutoring yr 7-10 maths, 2U Advanced maths, 3U Extension Maths, and Chemistry.

I hope that those who are interested in tutoring with me know that I am totally dedicated to you and that to have success it needs to be a team effort.

As I progress through the medical course, it will get harder and harder, and so I will be taking a limited amount of students for the 2009 HSC.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)