Tutor in Newcastle Area- Maths, Science, Biology, Chemistry and UMAT (1 Viewer)

Vidushik

HSC
I am a 23 year old Medicine student at the University of Newcaslte looking to provide tutoring services in the nearby area. Due to my move from Sydney to Newcastle I am currently available to take on new students.
I have over 6 years of experience in tutoring students at different educational levels. I have tutored Mathematics (including General Mathamatics in Year 11 and 12), Science, Biology (Year 11 and 12) and Chemistry (Year 11 and 12).
I aim to personalise all my lesson plans according to needs of each student in order to ensure high standard of education. I also provide my students with resources such as worksheets, notes and past questions.
I also have expansive experience in tutoring students with various mental and physical disabilities, so am able to take on students that suffering from learning disabilities, ADHD and/or Autism.

Currently I am offering tutoring for the following subjects:
Years 1-10: Mathematics, Science
Years 11-12: Mathematics Gen, Biology, Chemistry, UMAT

My rates are the following:
Years 1-10: $40/hr for one-on-one tutoring, $30/hr per person for a group of 2 or more
Years 11-12: $50/hr for one-on-one tutoring, $35/hr per person for a group of 2 or more

My Qualifications:
High School Certificate 2009
B. Science (Advance) (Hons. Psychology) (Hons. Neuroscience)- UNSW
UMAT 2009/2015

Email any inquiries at vidushi.k@hotmail.com

Vidushik

HSC
Thanks for the response guys, I will be responding all your enquiries as soon as I can!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)