Tutor: Inner West Area ex-Fortian (1 Viewer)

emtrance

HSC
UAI: 99.65 Ex-fortian
HOLIDAY HELP – REVISE AND PREPARATION – Mathematics and Extension 1 Maths

Extension 2 maths: 98 HSC mark
Extension 1 maths: 98 HSC mark

I am offering revision help and preparation for preliminary and high school students, with either 2 years remaining or in your penultimate year it is necessary for you to understand concepts, practice and improve problem solving skills. This will only be a 2 month course – involving intensive lessons and exercises to improve your ability, motivate you but probably most importantly to ensure you know the material that you require as well as to work ahead to prepare you for what is to come later on in the course. This will be highly beneficial because, it will save you time and any problems or areas that you have found difficult I will work through with you until you have mastered it.

I have recently helped a student who has completed their HSC. Their marks prior to undertaking lessons with me were ranging about 50-60 in Mathematics and Maths Ext I – however through lessons which involved understanding, demonstration of techniques and working through harder problems to enrich problem skills, which allowed them to hone their skills, they were able to obtain a Band 6 in Mathematics and a mark of 44/50 for Extension 1 maths.
I am very confident in each of these areas and i can help you GRASP CONCEPTS attain GREATER UNDERSTANDING and then IMPROVE YOUR SPEED and ACCURACY . MOST IMPORTANTLY, i can help you save time and effort.
My forte is Economics and 3u Maths.
I have plenty of PAST PAPERS and TRIALS - which will be invailuable when it comes to preparing for exams, trials and the hsc - all of which i am ready and willing to go through – selecting questions in areas that you request and challenging you

Reiterating this will only be for 2 months – as I will have university in march.
Times available can be any day during school holidays except Thursday afternoon and evening as this is when I tutor at James An Coaching College – Saturday morning from 10-12 because I have a student then, and Monday evening from 6-7:30 as this is another student’s time slot

Experience
I currently tutor at Strathfield James An and have been for about 1 year- but private tutoring will be more beneficial to students - as its one-on-one, and plus its cheaper

fees are about - $20 to $25 and hour depending on travel
group sessions will be cheaper accordingly. Ie, $20 per person per hour in a group of 2. $15 per person in a group of 3.

personal message me or email me at emtrance_empty@hotmail.com

Last edited:

shaniya

HSC
i live in blcktown need help 4 math, how much wud it be?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)