Tutor Needed English/Maths (1 Viewer)

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
Hi,

I am looking for professional high school teachers for English and Maths for a year 10 student, who can hopefully continue tutoring the student later on till the end of year 12. Anyone here knows of professional tutors? Preferably around Parramatta? Home tutoring would be preferred too.

Kind Regards.

rrp

HSC
N/A
I am available to tutor around the Parramatta area and have posted a new thread to that effect. Here is a copy of that:

Private Tutor for General and 2u Maths available for Yr. 11 and 12. Services provided around the Parramatta/Westmead area.

I take a focus of strengthening individual weaknesses and working on approaches to various types of questions. Good to start now for all Yr. 11 students and a good opportunity for revision for all Yr. 12 students.

Base rate for a 90 minute session is $50.

Contact me before the holidays - email parramattatutor@yahoo.com

suamara

HSC
N/A
HSC examination only few weeks away! Do you need last minute help. Count on me!

I am a Uni Tutor with very good teaching experience.

I conduct a SWOT analysis and build my teaching program to suit individual student.
Ring me today on 0434 077 341 .

FIRST LESSON FREE

Last edited:

Greg48

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hi there,

I am a secondary English teacher available to tutor/ coach students in the Parramatta area.

I have extensive experience in coaching, HSC marking HSC Advice line and currently teach S.Cert and HSC English classes.

My base rate is $50 for1 1/2 hr and I may be contacted on 0427 74 8409

Greg48

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)