Tutor Needed, Really Needed (1 Viewer)

kuanman

HSC
Hello!

I DESPERATELY NEED A TUTOR. I know this is a bit late, but I need a tutor for the following subjects-

- English
- Modern History
- Chemistry
- Mathematics

I'm around Burwood and if you are interested in helping my pass school, please feel free to contact me..I have no idea how this website works, so just post a reply here and hopefully I will get it.

Thank you so much!!!!

psmith

HSC
N/A
Hi there

I am a Head teacher English, as well as a seasoned HSC marker of English offering Trial HSC preparation 1-to-1 tuition in the second week of the July holidays at Concord. I still have timeslots available July 10-16. Students already booked are doing between 1-5 sessions each.

If you wish to talk with me about this option, either email me at p.f.smith@hotmail.com with your text list, or call me in the evening on 0404040162

good luck!

Peter Smith

mismatch

HSC
Hi

I live in the Epping area. I am currently doing B Law/ B Bus. I did my HSC last year, got UAI 98.7 and recieved 88 for my Chemistry. 93 for Extension 1 Maths, 85 for Extension 2 Maths.

I am available on Weekends only. Let me know if you are interested. DO not despair.

My phone number is 04 1234 9862

CurioCity

Banned
HSC
N/A
kuanman said:
Hello!

I DESPERATELY NEED A TUTOR. I know this is a bit late, but I need a tutor for the following subjects-

- English
- Modern History
- Chemistry
- Mathematics

I'm around Burwood and if you are interested in helping my pass school, please feel free to contact me..I have no idea how this website works, so just post a reply here and hopefully I will get it.

Thank you so much!!!!
Hi there,

Just to make sure you have checked out all your options, you can visit CurioCity - Australian Tutor / Coach Directory.

There are a pool of experienced tutors and past HSC students on the subjects you're after - for you to select from.

You can message them and ask them as many questions as you like in regards to arrangements as well as their experience.

Here's the current list of:

English tutors:
http://www.curiocity.com.au/searchre...sp?Subjects=10

History tutors:
http://www.curiocity.com.au/searchre...sp?Subjects=38

Chemistry tutors:
http://www.curiocity.com.au/searchresult.asp?Subjects=35

Mathematics tutors:
http://www.curiocity.com.au/searchresult.asp?Subjects=33

Good luck!

taxman

make poverty
HSC
I'm in my second year of a B.Sci (Chemistry) and am a band six Chemistry student. I can start tutoring you in July once my exams are done.

Call me on 0423 507 495 if you want to sort something out.

I did 4 Unit English with competitive marks as well and can help you with that, but I have little experience with English tutoring, so you'll probably be better off with someone that's in the field.

Best of luck!

srkrox

HSC
Hi :)

I did my HSC in 2006 and got a UAI of 98.90...I can help you with modern history (got a mid-band 6) and english (low-band 6).

These were both my strong subjects, and I can provide help with essays, notes, past papers...the whole lot :)

Also, I live close to Burwood so meeting up shouldn't be a problem.

Good luck, and let me know if you are interested...0425 340 322.

EPT

HSC
I LIVE IN BURWOOD!
I live very very close (10 mins walk) from burwood station and westfield and library!

I can teach you at burwood library.

I will only charge $20/hour.

I am especially confident in teaching you the essentials of essay writing. I have had over 3 yrs experience in private tuition.

If you are interested, please feel free to e-mail me at: english_private_tutor@yahoo.com

Thanks =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)