tutor needed (1 Viewer)

alexia.

HSC
hi =)

i am in desperate need of a tutor. im in year 12 and the topics which most need the tutor have the * next to them. thanks :D

English (adv)*
Business Studies
Ancient History
Extension History
Society & Culture*
Community and Family Studies

puglover

HSC
You love history.

What is Community and Family studies about?

You also do a lot of subjects.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Um..
She doesn't really. That's only 11 units, pretty standard.

Have you tried the relevent forums Alexia? You might find some helpful resources in the Adv. English and S&C forums.

psmith

HSC
N/A
have been Head Teacher English for 10 years, as well as over 10 years HSC English Marker experience, and 15 years English tutoring, p-2-p and online.

There are several areas of Stage 6 English which I can be of assistance.

I can help with English (Standard, Advanced, Extension 1&2).

You may email me a question and its requirements (such as scanning an assessment task sheet or typing the question and its specifics).
You can attach a draft response (in whatever degree of completion you like), and I will:
  1. Edit and annotate the draft; list additional concepts, ideas, arguments and techniques which suit the topic, texts and question; suggest a line of argument for how to arrange the material
  2. include a list of resources you may/may not have accessed
If you find you don’t know where to begin on a particular task, you can send the task sheet and ask whatever questions you like and I can provide points 2-4 above.

I am available any time this year with a 48 hour turn around.
The fee is $25 for providing the above service for each task, paid into my PayPal account or alternatively direct deposit into my bank account.

My Paypal account details are p.f.smith@hotmail.com, name of Peter Smith.
I would prefer inquiry via email than private message.
I hope HSC English is a positive and rewarding experience for you in 2008.

puglover

HSC
psmith said:
have been Head Teacher English for 10 years, as well as over 10 years HSC English Marker experience, and 15 years English tutoring, p-2-p and online.

You may email me a question and its requirements (such as scanning an assessment task sheet or typing the question and its specifics).
You can attach a draft response (in whatever degree of completion you like), and I will:
  1. Edit and annotate the draft; list additional concepts, ideas, arguments and techniques which suit the topic, texts and question; suggest a line of argument for how to arrange the material
If you find you don’t know where to begin on a particular task, you can send the task sheet and ask whatever questions you like and I can provide points 2-4 above.

The fee is $25 for providing the above service for each task, paid into my PayPal account or alternatively direct deposit into my bank account.

I reckon you should provide proof of who you are.... :p

katie tully said:
Um..
She doesn't really. That's only 11 units, pretty standard.

Have you tried the relevent forums Alexia? You might find some helpful resources in the Adv. English and S&C forums.
whatchu mean.. o.o' what do you mean by 11 units?

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
puglover said:
I reckon you should provide proof of who you are.... :p

whatchu mean.. o.o' what do you mean by 11 units?
You're a Victorian so you don't understand.

In Year 11 we have to do 12 units, minimum. This can be made up of 6 2 unit subjects, or a couple of 1 unit subjects.
For example, English, Business Studies, Society & Culture and Community and Family Studies are 2 units, Extension History is one unit.

In year 12 you can drop down to a minimum of 10 units. This chick is doing 5 2 unit subjects, and 1 one unit subject, therefore 11 units

puglover

HSC
katie tully said:
You're a Victorian so you don't understand.

In Year 11 we have to do 12 units, minimum. This can be made up of 6 2 unit subjects, or a couple of 1 unit subjects.
For example, English, Business Studies, Society & Culture and Community and Family Studies are 2 units, Extension History is one unit.

In year 12 you can drop down to a minimum of 10 units. This chick is doing 5 2 unit subjects, and 1 one unit subject, therefore 11 units
Oh okay =]
I think I get it now!
I'm just a silly little Victorian trying to understand the world around me.
Tehehe.
Thanks. :)

btw, the HSC sounds better then the VCE >.>
Dunno if it is actually true.

puglover

HSC
hrmm. it sounds so complicated compared to the VCE & the work load is possibly harder. i'm totally just making assumptions though. shame you guys don't have a psychology subject though. i really enjoy my psychology subject and hope to do well in it!

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
psmith said:

Hey I just sent you $25, how come there's no reply when I emailed you?

puglover

HSC
chicky_pie said:
Hey I just sent you $25, how come there's no reply when I emailed you?
Hope you didn't get scammed. :O

puglover

HSC
chicky_pie said:
He told me to send him a another $500 for additional costs and fees, after that he never emailed me the required information I needed. :(
How do I know you are not a liar?!
(I hope you are not though lol.)
BARGH.. never trust the internet!
Pfft and I buy from ebay.
Hrmm... maybe this issue should be brought to the issue of the moderators?

ecstasylove

HSC
chicky_pie said:
He told me to send him a another $500 for additional costs and fees, after that he never emailed me the required information I needed. :(
ummm, dont know if this is helpful, but i found this in his other thread

psmith said:
Hi
See my advertisement. I am at Concord. I have some spaces available this week for 1-to-1. HSC English marker, Head Teacher etc. Call me on 0404040162 or email at p.f.smith@hotmail.com if you wish to get some solid revision of the topics. I have taught your texts several times

cheers

Peter

maybe give him a buzz.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)