Tutor Reviews/Feedback Sydney Eastern Suburbs (1 Viewer)

RBest

HSC
N/A
Hello

Wondering if anyone can share advice/experiences of tutors in Sydney Eastern Suburbs. We are looking for a tutor(s) for our twin sons who are going into year 11.

Thanks

Maureen

LindaSy

HSC
N/A
Hello

Wondering if anyone can share advice/experiences of tutors in Sydney Eastern Suburbs. We are looking for a tutor(s) for our twin sons who are going into year 11.

Thanks

Maureen
Hello

There are a few larger tutoring businesses in the area. Not sure where you are but we are in Bondi Junction and there are a few there and nearby. We actually started at one called Academic Excellence (Alida Markovics) which turned out to be not very good at all (our son's result actually got worse and it was very expensive). We ended up at HSC CoWorks which we found excellent. I hope this helps. Linda

pencilspanker

HSC
Hi Maureen, I tutor students within the eastern suburbs and would be more than happy to tutor your sons, if you are interested please contact me via private message :)

NewParent

HSC
N/A
hi Maureen - my son just started this year at Talent 100 in Sydney CBD branch for Y12 English on Sundays - his teacher is Dr Jenny Wells, who was ex Ascham, he is really happy and they do his specific text which is important. Quite a few Eastern Suburbs based students go to their city branch on weekends.

Hannah0605

HSC
Try Airstudy, you can either Request a tutor or Find a tutor on their site. Quite easy.

KarenSSV

HSC
N/A
Hi Maureen - we also had a bad experience with Alida Markovics at Academic Excellence. Tutoring was poor, not up to date with changes and the bills constantly had to be revised down because the wrong hours were being added

C_master

HSC
Hi Maureen - we also had a bad experience with Alida Markovics at Academic Excellence. Tutoring was poor, not up to date with changes and the bills constantly had to be revised down because the wrong hours were being added
Is that even in Aus??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)