Tutor: UAI 99.90 Japanese(2/3u), Maths (2/3unit), first in state for Jap (1 Viewer)

tasmina

HSC
Hi, my name is Tasmina and would like to tutor anyone interested in improving their maths (2/3u) or Japanese (2/3u) or chemistry (prelim/HSC).
I came first for Japanese continuers in 2008 (99/100) and achieved marks of 99 in 2 unit mathematics and 49/50 in 3 unit and a mark of 96/100 in chemistry.

I have extensive experience and resources in teaching the above subjects, in particular Japanese. I understand that Japanese is a very difficult subject to grasp and during my lessons not only will I cover the grammatical and aural aspect but also on how to improve your exam technique and time management in both the speaking, listening and writing sections.

Please PM me or send me an email on tasminaalamgir@hotmail.com if you're interested :D

tasmina

HSC
zomgg ur a st georgian!!!!!! lol wats ur name..maybe ive heard of u???
yeah i charge around $25-30 an hour
i live round campbelltown area..but i can teach u at a library either round city or around our school area
and for 2 unit...LOL..i think everyone had the same problem of "not getting Cambridge" but yeah there isnt any other better book but once u get the hang of it 2unit becomes really easy

(if I teach you, I'll also use my own set of notes/past papers/HSC past questions/other textbooks)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)