tutor (1 Viewer)

poodle

i tutor modern history (ww1, germany, leni, indochina) 92%
ancient history (egypt and rome) 97%
extension history (what is history and kennedy) 92%
advanced english (journey, king lear, frontline, Brave new world and blade runner) 93%
studies of religion (I and II) 89% and
general maths 90%

i have detailed notes. i also tutor in many areas
let me know if your interested.

poodle

hi
i can tutor any ancient history topic, bu im best at Egypt (particularly dynasties 18, 19 and 20) and Rome (particularly the julio-claudians and the flavians). let me know what topics you are after and ill tell you know how well i could cover that topic. the usual price is $25 for 1hr $40 for 1.5hrs or$50 for 2hrs.
good luck

L

LaraB

poodle said:
hi
i can tutor any ancient history topic, bu im best at Egypt (particularly dynasties 18, 19 and 20) and Rome (particularly the julio-claudians and the flavians). let me know what topics you are after and ill tell you know how well i could cover that topic. the usual price is $25 for 1hr $40 for 1.5hrs or$50 for 2hrs.
good luck
lol sorry jus noticed ur prices - $25/1hr = $12.50/half hour
$40/1.5 hours = $13.33/half hour
$50/2hrs = $12.50/half hour

lol so u get more expensive but then u get cheaper again:p

rink

HSC
haha i noticed that too LaraB. Im doing very diff topics to u poodle.........spartan society, cleopatra-personality, egypt unification to end of dynasty 6(1-6) - historical period, and egypt dynasty 3-6 for additional society. Where do u tutor......like in city area, western sydney, north shore etc etc???

Just another q.....i noticed u do the exact same areas as me in english. Do u charge the same for english?

P

pLuvia

LaraB said:
lol sorry jus noticed ur prices - $25/1hr = $12.50/half hour
$40/1.5 hours = $13.33/half hour
$50/2hrs = $12.50/half hour

lol so u get more expensive but then u get cheaper again:p
lol,, i calculated that as well... ahha

poodle

hey guys
hah yeah i know
the reason 1.5 hrs is more than 2 is that it disrupts the time period..like when it gets busy, i usually take upon each hour, but when someone wants 1.5, i lose a half hour. get me?
yes all the prices are the same. im pretty flexible with locations (at times) but that usually means i wont have as many available places for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)