Tutorial enrolment (1 Viewer)

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
Do some subjects open for tutorial/seminar enrolment later than others?
Because I've just been fixing up my timetable, and I've only been able to enrol for ONE subjects tutorials, the other three subjects all say they require me to enrol for tutorials or seminars, but when I went to the tutorial enrolment page, only one subject (the one I've enrolled in) was there.

So I guess my question is am I screwed or will my other subjects tutorial enrolments just appear later?

Terra_Niux

l337 h4x0r
HSC
N/A
When you have your first lecture you might find out information about enrolments into tutorials etc, are your subjects in the commerce faculty? one of my subjects BUSS102 was in the commerce faculty and I had to use TPS to enrol in labs for that subject.

santaslayer

HSC
1. Some faculties use the TPS enrolment method. Try accessing it via the faculty's page.

2. Some enrolments are late. I had to enrol last night.

3. You've screwed something..:p

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
aLeeOh! said:
im guessing its for Creative arts right?
the same deal with me. cant enrol in my performance tutes or anything yet.
Yeah, this is for creative arts. OK, I'm not too freaked out now that I know that it's the same for other's doing Creative Arts.
I guess I'll just keep checking sols to see if the enrolment option is up yet.

pogiangel

HSC
I'm doing a BCA and I'm enrolled into all of my tutes / pracs ...

Maybe the love me more :uhhuh: :D

Cheers, Jerome

HSC
http://www.uow.edu.au/student/tps/index.html lists that CA uses the SMP Online Tutorial System, which is explained in depth here: http://www.uow.edu.au/student/tps/SMPOnlinetut.html

If following that doesn't help any, your classes might have alternative arrangements. If in doubt, you might want to try contacting Mary Rose (maryrose@uow.edu.au) and asking what the hell is going on as she is listed as the contact for CA on the first site I've listed.

If they're listed in sols but not open yet, then you've got nothing to worry about, they open them at different times now to avoid overloading the server (Then again, I assume that if they were listed there then you'd not be asking about it) :)

pogiangel

HSC
aLeeOh! said:
where did you go to do that?
SOLS, I'm doing Graphic Design and New Media, maybe yours has a different way of things. Wouldnt worry too much, I guess u could always ask during O-week.

Cheers, Jerome

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
yeh. but you see, i have a bad habit of not worrying too much about anything, which has lead me to quite a bit of trouble in the past...

thanks anyway. i'll probably just to contact miss mary and see whats going down.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
aLeeOh! said:
yeh. but you see, i have a bad habit of not worrying too much about anything, which has lead me to quite a bit of trouble in the past...

thanks anyway. i'll probably just to contact miss mary and see whats going down.
If you contact her, can you tell me what she says?
I just followed all the instructions posted by omgzegrush but no luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)