• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Tutorial Registration has Began !!! (1 Viewer)

adamj

Isn't it unfair that the chances are, no matter how early I log in, how much I plan, that I wont probably be one of the 22 people in my preferred tutorial, as I might be one the 22 in someone esle preferred tutorial. This is just unfair. I would recommend some form of review on the system, becuase this use of technology is not entirely fair. The truth is, the closer to a system you are, the more chance you have of connecting to it faster. Furthermore if you are on cable, you have a faster ability to connect because you are on a conitnual digital signal (not that is made me any difference).

adamj

Yes true, the people who got on represent the minority groups, who just get access before you, whislt those waiting are the hard workers who get shoved aside. Yep its the real world! And to add to that, just like the real world, no one here to represent you, you are just the silent majority.

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
Yeah but there are issues alot of us are having in regards to tut-reg. I want at least some of it to be explained. I was waiting for ages, making sure i was at least one of the first to get in, and as soon as i get in there are 2 tutorials that are already full.

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
The servers that are currently in use are faster than the ones we had to use to register with last year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)