Tutorial rego (1 Viewer)

Nezz

HSC
hi,
i know that this has already been mentioned somewhere in here but i cant seem to find it.
how and when do we register for our tutorials? i have tried the link they suggest in the enrolment guide ( onlineservices.newcastle.edu.au/rego/ ) but when i try to register all that comes up is

.:: Registration System Error

An error has occurred whilst using the Registration System.

This error may be caused by some Firewall or Anti-Virus Software. Please try using a computer which is not blocking referer data. We apologise for the inconvenience.

any advice?
Thanks!

Nezz

HSC
that takes me to where i was able to get to before, and i am still able to select a school and log in, but when i click on the "registration" link at the top after log in, the error message comes up like before.
this happening to anyone else?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Oh, actually reading the system message, it looks like its a problem with your pc, not the uni system (thats a change!), seems your protection barriers are too high, try turning off your firewall and lowering protection and stuff.

Nezz

HSC
Thanks heaps jess... turned off the firewall and it is working fine now. Ta!

twiddla

I'm guessing for physio they just place u in the relevant tutorials cos there is only group p and t

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i could only register for one of my tutorials today..i have a microeconomics course i have to do *shudder* but i don't register for that until the 21st of feb..but my other two classes for this semester aren't on the site yet..is that wrong/weird?

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
PrincessSJ said:
just for the record my rego today officially SUCKED!
same here...I log on in the morning for soca 1010 to find that the time I selected from the timetable is no longer available. This now means that tuesdays for me start at 11 and don’t finish till 5, with no breaks. Oh well, at least I get thursdays and fridays off.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Yeah, there still aren't any for me.

I've been told by a student that they open up on the 14th (o week)

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
mine open on the 14th, im in the school of design communication and information technology

Last edited:

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
mine was a pain in the ass yesterday because the faculty of health decided to open the course for registration in 2 schools.. quite the chaos!!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Craig said:
tuesdays for me start at 11 and don’t finish till 5, with no breaks.
First semester last year, I had Tuesday 9-3 no breaks. You'll survive. Just eat in lectures or between tutes or something, lol.

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
First semester last year, I had Tuesday 9-3 no breaks. You'll survive. Just eat in lectures or between tutes or something, lol.
Oh that’s harsh. Lol, yeah it'll be alright, thanks for the advice. I was thinking the same thing.

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
i found the strawberry clouds from the logo shop became my staple diet on the long days....

damn that sugar high was awesome!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)