Tutorial straight after lecture? (1 Viewer)

gprael

HSC
I'm thinking of choosing this option in my humanities course, rather than having a 3hr break between them. Is this unwise because I won't have time to get to the tutorial right on time?

wendus

krawr.
HSC
i have a lot of tutes straight after lectures. i hope it won't make me late for everything but it probably will. i just don't want to waste time. i think if you wouldn't mind running back and forth it wouldn't be so bad.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
its not that bad. Which building is your lecture and tutorial? Even with one lecture at the main campus and the tutorial at haymarket, youll still make it on time, since lecturers usually start 5 mins after the hour and end 5 mins before the hour, just to give students time to go from building to building.
Plus unless youre planning on doing something productive in your 3 hr break, its probably just a waste of time, so yes you are making the right choice.

gprael

HSC
The lecture is at Haymarket and the tutorial is at Broadway. Hopefully it's not too hard or time-consuming to get between them!

tehpyro

Lord of Bored
HSC
The lecture is at Haymarket and the tutorial is at Broadway. Hopefully it's not too hard or time-consuming to get between them!
It's not too far. 5 minutes if you walk fast, 10 if you kinda dawdle. If you're late the first time, the tutor should be sympathetic, and that will give you a good estimate of how long it should take. If you sit toward the back of the lecture hall, and you know you can't make it back in time, just leave a few minutes early.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)