Tutorial times (1 Viewer)

Willskii

HSC
I was just wondering, i do b comm (marketing tourism and hos.. mamagenmt) and i login into myunsw and check out my timetable and there is no times for tutoraials only times for lectures. I was wondering how i find out when my tuts are and i also heard there is no tuts for comm students on the first week, is that true?

Willskii

HSC
Hmm is that the thing for the preferecens for tutorials? i put in my prefs for tutorials on like the last hr, thjats when i found out about it.
But my timetable has no tutorails on it.

sunny

meh.
HSC
myUNSW and TAS are completely separate. The classes you have been allocated by TAS are not supposed to show up on myUNSW.

Willskii

HSC
so is there a way to find out about my tutorial times?

Willskii

HSC
Sunny, your a legend thanks for the help mate, lucky i found out about this or i would have no idea.
Thanks again

Willskii

HSC
hmm not good, im about to put my tut times into my myunsw timetable and it seems i have a tut when i have a lecture, anyone know what i do about this?

sunny

meh.
HSC
Willskii said:
hmm not good, im about to put my tut times into my myunsw timetable and it seems i have a tut when i have a lecture, anyone know what i do about this?
When you selected your tute preferences you should have made sure your lectures didn't clash with your tute preferences before selecting the time slot.

Your option now is to try and change your tutes for the late round.

Willskii

HSC
alrightyt hen, so for the time being i just have to go to my tut and miss my lecture?

sunny

meh.
HSC
Willskii said:
and do i have to wait till monday to put in m late pref?
Yes you do.

Willskii said:
alrightyt hen, so for the time being i just have to go to my tut and miss my lecture?
FCE has no tutes in first week.

Willskii

HSC
ok sweet, so i just wait till monday to put in new pref and i just go to my lecture as NO tuts at all?
ok sweet thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)