tutorials all full????? (1 Viewer)

lliizzzzzzz1232

HSC
One of my subjects filled up straight away, and my computer is slower then others i guess and now all the tuts are full...

what do i do now? do i have to change subjects or something??

thanks.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Yeah don't stress about it.
When they say a tutorial is 'full' there's always a few spaces left reserved for people in your situation. :)

Matt1120

Basically a History Nerd
HSC
could it by any chance be BCM 100? because that one said it was full before it even opened? I've got the same problem and so do other people enrolling in that course. What a way to scare the first years lol

velzee

In silence let him lie.
HSC
could it by any chance be BCM 100? because that one said it was full before it even opened? I've got the same problem and so do other people enrolling in that course. What a way to scare the first years lol
BCM100, the good places were gone in under 3 minutes =(
They added another 7 or so places per class but once again missed out on the one I wanted. Now im in the late class 5.30-7.30..... yay

Matt1120

Basically a History Nerd
HSC
They added another 7 or so places per class but once again missed out on the one I wanted. Now im in the late class 5.30-7.30..... yay
!!! mine never even let me enrol in the tutorials. o well off to subject co-ordinator for me...

Last edited:

BlueGiraffe

HSC
I tried to enrol in BCM100 but I was 5 minutes late and ALL the tutes were full. I emailed Nicola Evans (subject co-ordinator?) but I'm nervous I will get stuck with a really crappy tute or nothing at all. I'm doing a double degree with creative arts and got all my first choices fine.

decypher

HSC
Get used to it with subjects that use the SOLS system to enrol in tutes. Last year the timetable was done so that getting a certain tute would result in 2 days off, rather than one. Consequently the demand for spots in this tute was so high that all spots were gone in the first 3 seconds after it opened. You will learn eventually to sit on your computer with your clock synchronised to the uni's time so you are in quick enough to get what you want.

TylerDurden09

HSC
Get used to it with subjects that use the SOLS system to enrol in tutes. Last year the timetable was done so that getting a certain tute would result in 2 days off, rather than one. Consequently the demand for spots in this tute was so high that all spots were gone in the first 3 seconds after it opened. You will learn eventually to sit on your computer with your clock synchronised to the uni's time so you are in quick enough to get what you want.
[FONT=&quot]
That's why I love commerce TPS. You get to put in your un-availability, and simply to a computer which is set to allocate you times, u just make urself unavailable for every time which is not one of your 3 top preferences. Consequently, I always get what I want.[/FONT]

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Don't worry, the same thing happens with a few subjects, especially the larger 1st year subjects. They'll enroll students until the lecture capacity is full, and then they will merely open additional tutorials until the quota is met.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)