Tutorials and prac groups in the first week (1 Viewer)

sarah198

HSC
Do we have to go to tutorials and prac groups in the first week at uni? Or is it just lectures???

Last edited:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
usually with all the unis, you just turn up to lectures
however there are courses that require you to attend prac/tute on the first week

sarah198

HSC
How do you know whether to go or not :S? Do they just tell you in the first lecture or something..coz i gotta wait until the first lecture to sign up for the tutorials anyway

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
sarah198 said:
How do you know whether to go or not :S? Do they just tell you in the first lecture or something..coz i gotta wait until the first lecture to sign up for the tutorials anyway
Go to webct.anu.edu.au (or law.anu.edu.au if you do law) and check the course outlines for the courses that you've enrolled in.

timmyh

HSC
Ive never heard of any subject having tutes/pracs before the 1st lecture, so just go to the 1st lecture and see what the go is...

Epic_Postings

lol wut?
HSC
On my first year commerce timetable the only subject which appears to have a tutorial is "Bus Reporting & Analysis - BUSN1001", the other subject's tutorials are not on the list, is this supposed to happen?

Venusian

HSC
yup happens all the time its just a reflection of how organised the lecturer/school administrator is
Dont stress ive done that class before, they open online tute enrollements straight after the first lecture (you'll get details on how to do that in that first lecture)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)