Tutorials before lectures? Which first? (1 Viewer)

s-tressed

HSC
Hey!

In first semester, I have tutorials before my lecturers for the same subject.

For example,
In week 1 I have a tutorial on the 24th/feb and the lecture is on the 25th/feb.

I'm just wondering if this will be an issue or if it will only be a problem in the first week since I will have nothing to do in the tutorials.

Also, Which is more recommended to have before the other?

Thankyou :)

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Tutes are based on last weeks content. So doesn't really matter

s-tressed

HSC
Right. So what do we do for our first tutorial? Just introductory stuff i'm guessing?

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Right. So what do we do for our first tutorial? Just introductory stuff i'm guessing?
Yep, you might do ice-breakers to get to allow you to know the people in your tutorial a bit better and perhaps just go over what you are expected to do before your tutorials. Nothing major to worry about.

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Yep, you might do ice-breakers to get to allow you to know the people in your tutorial a bit better and perhaps just go over what you are expected to do before your tutorials. Nothing major to worry about.

s-tressed

HSC
alright, thanks! :spin:

pHyRe

HSC
usually you dont even have tutes week 1...

HSC
If tutorials come before lectures, they structure the course in the way that you go through week one content in week two tutes. So if you have a tutorial before your lecture in week one it might either not be on, or it would just be a introduction to the unit and your peers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)