Tutorials, did you get the times you wanted? (1 Viewer)

I got all the times i wanted... i kept refreshing too... except for one class where i accidently clicked on the wrong day... but the same times...
STUPID!

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
i got 3/4 preferred tutorials. the one i didn't get i just chose the next one down which is still alright.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
Inscrutable said:
did it say confirmed before, if it didnt u should ring em now
at enrolment the lady sed give it 48 hours b4 u try and register
i was like ok
so i tried today and it still didnt work
i will try tomorrow if it still dont work i will call em

xuberant

HSC
i got all mine too :) hehe woohoo only at uni for 2 days a week YAY

klh

HSC
i gto the times i wanted but they changed the timetable times again so the initial times i wanted suck now. its alrite but i could have done better and nowi cant change coz its all full.

GirlGoneMad

Kitten Kong
HSC
I refreshed about 2 mins before opening time and I got in to register before any spots were taken so I got everything I wanted. :D Sorry about those who didn't get what they wanted.

Demandred

HSC
Ah crap, I have a conflict between some of my tutorial classes and the course organisor still haven't replied. Natstar said that you could just sneak into the classes you want, is that allowed ? don't they some sort of a roll?

Jacks

HSC
well yes at tutorials they do take a roll. What you can do, which I think is what natstar meant is go to the tutorial you want the first week and see if they can squeeze you in there. If you have clashes they will probably let you...though this depends on each tutor and lecturer, some are more likely to allow this than others...but it's worth trying if it really poses a problem to you.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
no..i definately didnt get what i wanted
i have a 12-1 lecture that clashes with a 12-2 tutorial
is this normal?
for people to end up with a clashing timetable...?

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
Demandred said:
Ah crap, I have a conflict between some of my tutorial classes and the course organisor still haven't replied. Natstar said that you could just sneak into the classes you want, is that allowed ? don't they some sort of a roll?
hey yeah same problem here..
my sister sed to just rock up to what u want and do that
most cases its o.k
just explain ur situation and what not

Jacks

HSC
soha said:
no..i definately didnt get what i wanted
i have a 12-1 lecture that clashes with a 12-2 tutorial
is this normal?
for people to end up with a clashing timetable...?
It's not exactly normal, but it does happen. If you have a clash, particularly one involving a core unit (is it a core?) it is probable that they will let you move to the tutorial of your choice. This all depends on tutors, student numbers, and whether anyone else wants to move from your desired tutorial. Have you contacted the unit co-ordinator for the subject involving the clash? They mightn't do anything but write them an e-mail now so that they will hopefully know of your situation come your first lesson. Apart from that your only shot is to turn up and plead your case, I'm sure they'd sort something out for you...good luck!

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
pussy_cat said:
Hey, I'm just about to register for my last tutorial, I am pretty pissed off about the whole thing really cuz one of my subjects, the professor decided to change the tutorial times like 3 days ago so that all the tutorials were on a monday, with 2 on a tuesday during one of my lectures! So anyway I have basically nothing else on a monday and am supposed to work, but because the tutorials have changed I will have to go for an hour in the morning, damn my boss is gunna be shitty!!
No ild prefer that my microeconomics tut was on fridays instead of tuesdays, cause it the only thing i have on tuesdays at the moment

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)