Tutorials (1 Viewer)

winicat

HSC
are tutes on this week or not? i keep hearing conflicting theories. i'd like to think they're not cause then i could leave early on friday and stuff.

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
winicat said:
are tutes on this week or not? i keep hearing conflicting theories. i'd like to think they're not cause then i could leave early on friday and stuff.

most tuts start from week 2
better check connect.newcastle.edu.au

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
In general, tutes and labs start week 2, however it really depends on your course and program, a lot of the health courses have tutes/labs this week.
See if you can find out via the web, and if not, if you have a lec scheduled before a tute, ask the lecturer.
Nobody will get too pissed off if you miss this week (although, keep in mind the 80% attendance rule)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
The course (elec1300) doesnt specify when it starts.

I can only assume that it doesn't start till next week, as the other courses are all weeks 2-whenever

Actually, I've got a few reasons in my head why it shouldnt be on, so I wont go. I doubt they will really care if I miss this one.

So I'll go to the beach instead :p

Last edited:

kittycat552

jumb said:
I can only assume
Never assume with uni of newey... LOL. Sorry, my head is tripping off so much information from 1st year (1st) lectures. Freaking criminal record checks, self-directed online modules, Mantoux testing and vaccinations... it's one hell of a biatch

winicat

HSC
hmm.. thanks peoples. i think i'll just see what they say on friday. i only have one tute so yeah, i'll ask at the lecture in the morning :)

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
im supposed to be in one atm, couldnt be fucked though

a good start to the semester, a good start to the year

winicat

HSC
at least you know you should be there at all, i think that's a start!

em_516

bludging..
HSC
depends for each class. i reckon if you have a tute before your lecture, don't go. if it's after your lecture, find out after the lecture. also, blackboard might tell you..depending on how well your lecturers use it..if at all :p

winicat

HSC
stupid fine art has nothing on blackboard *shakes fist* so totally annoying

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
never EVER!!! assume... all my tutes are on in the first week cause theres so much friggen crap to get through

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)