TUTORING 4u/3u/2u MATHS, CHEM/PHYS CABRA/LIVERPOOL/FAIRFIELD AREA (1 Viewer)

lildragon

shaolinnut
HSC
Hi im looking for any students living in the cabramatta, liverpool or fairfield area who are interested in private 1 on 1, 2 on 1...etc tution for the above mentioned subjects
4u/3u/2u maths
chemistry
physics

i sat my HSC in 2007 at the awesome selective school FORT STREET HS
and gained a state rank in chemistry equal to that of my school rank
16th! :)

i would've done better had i not dislocated my knee during a silly gymnastics accident but overall my uai was alrite considering i didnt bother appealing. im currently doing pharmacy and my marks were as follows:

UAI: 99.8
chem: 97
phys: 95
4u: 99
3u:99

school ranks: 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 1st for the 4 subjects listed in descending order

for first semester chem, 1st yr, i came 2nd within my unit of study,with a HD mark of 91 and overall 7th out of all 1st yr chemistry students in usyd

tutoring would be held at the cab or livo library and sessions would have to be a minimum 1hr and can extend anywhere between 1 and 2hrs

rates are $35/hr 1on1
$30/hr 2on1
larger groups are negotiable

if interested please contact me on 0422274065, send an email to grandmaster_ml@hotmail.com or put up a post

rawrrr

HSC
This guy is good!! Use to take time out at lunch and help me understand maths/science. Would recommend him to anyone!!

lala2

Banned
HSC
Good work with that UAI. The top UAI for my cohort (that I know of) was 99.40. And I've always wondered what kind of mark the top mark in any pharmacy subject would be...interesting that one. How did you know your ranking? Does the faculty inform you if you're within the top xx people?

lildragon

shaolinnut
HSC
lala2 said:
Good work with that UAI. The top UAI for my cohort (that I know of) was 99.40. And I've always wondered what kind of mark the top mark in any pharmacy subject would be...interesting that one. How did you know your ranking? Does the faculty inform you if you're within the top xx people?
yeh thanks, err top mark for chem was 95, aw so close
but yeh the chem faculty sends email with marks and ranks if ur in top XX

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)