Tutoring- 99.85 UNSW Med student with diploma of Edu|EASTERNSUB Maths Ext 1 Yrs11/12 (1 Viewer)

Lauban

HSC
Currently, I'm offering classes for Maths Extension 1.
- I achieved 97 in Maths extension 1 and was ranked in the top 10 of Baulkham Hills Selective Highschool
- Achieved 93 in Maths extension 2 was also ranked in the top 15
- Credit in Australian Invitational Maths Olympiad in 2012
- 2 Prizes in Westpac Australian Maths Competition
- School Captain of Baulkham Hills 2013
- Certification of Communication and Teaching from the College of Teachers London (accredited diploma of education)
- ATAR 99.85 with 97 UMAT

Time: Sunday 11:30-1:30 for year 11 (Time is not flexible as I already have 2 students in the class.)
Year 12 open to discussion
Payment: $40 for an hour.

Structure:
- I give out notes at the start of every class.We work through these notes and then students are assigned practice questions
- Students are then assigned homework from Cambridge questions and carefully picked past paper questions from top selective schools
- During test time, I give out a multitude of past papers and this is available on a free cloud service to all students.

EMAIL ME: marcus.lau1010@gmail.com if you have any questions or inquiries.

willling

HSC
Re: Tutoring- 99.85 UNSW Med student with diploma of Edu|EASTERNSUB Maths Ext 1 Yrs1

I can vouch for Marcus. He helped me out enormously during my HSC year and the structure of his teaching methods are efficient and easy to understand. He's also extremely patient and seems to know everything. I would highly recommend getting tutored by him.

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Tutoring- 99.85 UNSW Med student with diploma of Edu|EASTERNSUB Maths Ext 1 ...

I can vouch for Marcus. He helped me out enormously during my HSC year and the structure of his teaching methods are efficient and easy to understand. He's also extremely patient and seems to know everything. I would highly recommend getting tutored by him.
Is your name Will Ling? That's the sikkest

Bump for OP and his amazing results!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)