TUTORING a different approach (1 Viewer)

dumarab

HSC
It has always been the intention of dum-shits to be the "class clown". With my extensive knowledge of aggravating teachers, offensive remarks directed towards Asians and Indians. I am the perfect candidate to help you succeed.

Becoming the class clown will provide you with many benefits, such as:
*Limiting the education of Asians, Indians and ranger aussies.
*Make you look like the absolute h3cticst dude in the world. I SWEAR!
*Make all the bitchez laugh at school, so you can fuck them in the disabled toilets. OMG
*Self confidence in your attempt to make others feel shit.

YOU will no longer be the dum-shit sitting in the corner, trying your best and STILL failing. You will be a funny cunt! or a more derogatory term that teachers like using "Class clown"

PROOF?...
UAI: *
UNI: Fucked all the girls there bro OMG
Biceps Size: 45 Inches
Dick Size: As above
Peck-Dance: True

Price:

I just want commission from the cash you make when I teach you how to pick-pocket. (Percentage negotiable).

super.muppy

HSC
It has always been the intention of dum-shits to be the "class clown". With my extensive knowledge of aggravating teachers, offensive remarks directed towards Asians and Indians. I am the perfect candidate to help you succeed.

Becoming the class clown will provide you with many benefits, such as:
*Limiting the education of Asians, Indians and ranger aussies.
*Make you look like the absolute h3cticst dude in the world. I SWEAR!
*Make all the bitchez laugh at school, so you can fuck them in the disabled toilets. OMG
*Self confidence in your attempt to make others feel shit.

YOU will no longer be the dum-shit sitting in the corner, trying your best and STILL failing. You will be a funny cunt! or a more derogatory term that teachers like using "Class clown"

PROOF?...
UAI: *
UNI: Fucked all the girls there bro OMG
Biceps Size: 45 Inches
Dick Size: As above
Peck-Dance: True

Price:

I just want commission from the cash you make when I teach you how to pick-pocket. (Percentage negotiable).
do you offer group sessions ? :S

dumarab

HSC
I actually recommend group sessions, as an Indian who thinks they are gangster will attend. In doing so I will be able to use them as an example.

Also, there are no remarks about African-Americans simply because they don't attend school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)