Tutoring at $25/hr | EngAdv(93), Ext (47), Business (93), Economics (92) | ATAR 97.5 (1 Viewer)

jadiskris

HSC
Helloooo there! :hug2:

I am a 2014 HSC student with an ATAR of 97.5 and currently a first year Business/Law student.

Current Status
LOOKING FOR STUDENTS!! EMAIL TODAY, REPLY WITHIN 2 HOURS at the.clockworkcookie@gmail.com

I'm offering both online and offline tutoring to both Year 11 and 12 students in the following subjects:

- English Advanced - 93/100 - ranked fifth/sixth (forgot) internally
- English Extension - 47/50 - ranked second internally
- Business - 93/100 - ranked second internally
- Economics - 92/100 - ranked second internally

My students (those engaged in the tutoring service for more than a certain amount of weeks) will have access to all of my resources for FREE. This will include high quality notes and practise essays (marked and perfected over the year).

So how do we know if we are compatible? :cool:

- Rather than solely focusing on content knowledge (which is important), I also like to concentrate on exam techniques and skills which allow you to maximise your potential for the highest marks

- Easy going and highly flexible. I have three years of experience in working as a buddy/tutor for students in the year below me during my time in high school so I know exactly how to maximise the limited time we will have together during each session

- You're motivated and want to aspire to personal best! Let's not waste anyone's time here. I want to help you to get the highest possible ATAR but that is not possible without your active participation and willingness to learn! So, when I get down to business, I do mean serious business.

- Personalised service. Let me know what you want! I've had my fair share of coaching colleges and personal tutoring and I found the ones with the best result often adapt what they have to offer per according to student needs and I aim to do exactly just that!

Price
My standard fee for offline tutoring is currently set at from $40/hr depending on the travel distance and whether it's on a weekday or weekend. Discounts available for team students!

For price on online tutoring or essay marking, please email me for details.

Depending on which day of the week, I'll be available at: NSW State Library, UTS Library (for convenience's sake as it is right in the middle of Central, next to Paddy's), Hurstville Library and selected stops on the Eastern Suburbs & Illawarra Line.

Contact Methods
Please email me at the.clockworkcookie@gmail.com - expect an reply within hours! Do NOT inbox me on here.

Feel free to email me about any questions you might have and for additional information! I can't bite via computer screens!

Last edited:

jadiskris

HSC
Re: Tutoring at $25/hr | EngAdv(93), Ext (47), Business (93), Economics (92) | ATAR 9

Bump!!

Before emailing me for details, please be aware that I'll be available at the NSW State Library, UTS Library, Hurstville Library and selected stops on the Eastern Suburbs & Illawarra Line ONLY! Other locations can be negotiated depending on travel costs but please note that I will NOT travel to North Sydney!!

Update - weekends are looking pretty full atm! Accepting ~2 more students!

jadiskris

HSC
Re: Tutoring at $25/hr | EngAdv(93), Ext (47), Business (93), Economics (92) | ATAR 9

Bump!
NOW LOOKING FOR STUDENTS!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)