Tutoring Clinic Times (1 Viewer)

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Curious to know if anyone knows of any tutoring clinics that run late at night (thinking of the graveyard hours)? From around 10.30pm to 6am?
WTF Davidgoes4wce. Why would tutoring centres be run so late at night when everyone's asleep?

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Curious to know if anyone knows of any tutoring clinics that run late at night (thinking of the graveyard hours)? From around 10.30pm to 6am?
Think it would be highly unlikely considering their potential market would generally have to go to school within an hour or two of class

edit: just realised how old this is lol
eyeseeyou are you just going through the tutoring forum like one thread at a time lel

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Think it would be highly unlikely considering their potential market would generally have to go to school within an hour or two of class

edit: just realised how old this is lol
eyeseeyou are you just going through the tutoring forum like one thread at a time lel
Yeah I am coz...why not?

But seriously, who'd get this ridiculous idea of a tutoring centre running from 10pm to 6am?

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Yeah I am coz...why not?

But seriously, who'd get this ridiculous idea of a tutoring centre running from 10pm to 6am?
he graduated high school ages ago and is now interested in becoming a maths teacher (i think?) so he probably has a full time job that he has to work around as he becomes comfortable with the hsc syllabi. hence why he was interested in late night tutoring because he genuinely wants to become a good teacher, and so he's willing to take night classes in order to accomplish that goal.
consider someone's circumstances, or their reasoning before you dismiss their questions as ridiculous. perhaps it was a little unrealistic to hope for a tutoring centre to be open at those times, but it doesn't hurt to ask around.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
he graduated high school ages ago and is now interested in becoming a maths teacher (i think?) so he probably has a full time job that he has to work around as he becomes comfortable with the hsc syllabi. hence why he was interested in late night tutoring because he genuinely wants to become a good teacher, and so he's willing to take night classes in order to accomplish that goal.
consider someone's circumstances, or their reasoning before you dismiss their questions as ridiculous. perhaps it was a little unrealistic to hope for a tutoring centre to be open at those times, but it doesn't hurt to ask around.
Okay fair enough but you need to think of others as well. Students have to sleep so then they can concentrate better at school and such therefore you can't really run tutoring classes when everyone's asleep and I don't think parents will be comfortable with the idea of their children being tutored late at night when they have school the next day. You see where I'm coming from Nailgun?

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Okay fair enough but you need to think of others as well. Students have to sleep so then they can concentrate better at school and such therefore you can't really run tutoring classes when everyone's asleep and I don't think parents will be comfortable with the idea of their children being tutored late at night when they have school the next day. You see where I'm coming from Nailgun?
It's possible though, even if unlikely. Some people might have special circumstances (like david for example) where they would need something like this.
It doesn't hurt to ask regardless.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
It's possible though, even if unlikely. Some people might have special circumstances (like david for example) where they would need something like this.
It doesn't hurt to ask regardless.
Okay. Good point you're making but why not tutor on the weekends/after school at 7pm. I'm sure that would be a better option (if that can fit in your timetable). Also I'm sure David needs some sleep as well because we're all human. If he wants to know for curiosity, then I think that would be alright but seem like a strange question as there are no places that do it at all

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Okay. Good point you're making but why not tutor on the weekends/after school at 7pm. I'm sure that would be a better option (if that can fit in your timetable). Also I'm sure David needs some sleep as well because we're all human. If he wants to know for curiosity, then I think that would be alright but seem like a strange question as there are no places that do it at all
Neither you nor he could know this for sure, hence the purpose of the thread.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Neither you nor he could know this for sure, hence the purpose of the thread.
Well, I have nothing against this thread but am raising my opinion that tutoring centres don't run late at night due to reasons such as...so why would he think of such a thing? Also, I said that no tutoring places run classes dead late at night because I've never seen or heard of one which does that/has done that

Shuuya

HSC
Well, I have nothing against this thread but am raising my opinion that tutoring centres don't run late at night due to reasons such as...so why would he think of such a thing? Also, I said that no tutoring places run classes dead late at night because I've never seen or heard of one which does that/has done that
Erm he can ask a simple question if he wants to...?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)