Tutoring for Legal Studies (98), Economics (93), Bus. Studies (93) and Advanced Maths (1 Viewer)

ka-chan

HSC
N/A
I attended Smiths Hill High School and am now doing a Double Degree of Law and Commerce. I received 98 for Legal Studies, 93 for Economics, 93 for Business Studies and undertook 4 Unit Maths for my HSC. I have been tutoring high school students, including HSC students, for two years now. I enjoy teaching and interacting with students and value it as a great experience.

I have numerous helpful materials, past papers and worksheets for both the HSC subjects and yr 7, 8 and primary school mathematics. The HSC materials have been attained from students from the top selective high schools in NSW. My lessons are structured according to each student’s individual needs and pace and I give priority to areas which the student is currently having problems with. I explain content in an understandable and concise manner. I prepare them thoroughly for exams and aim to keep them ahead of their peers in their weekly studies, which my students have found very useful.

Experience
I have about 2 years tutoring experience. I have certainly learnt a lot from students and have discovered some effective learning techniques. Being a recent graduate from a selective high school, I have many study tips especially in regards to my respective subjects which will benefit students sitting the HSC and teach students consistent with what board examiners seek in answers.

Qualifications
High School Certificate (2010) (ATAR: 98.5)

Charge
$25-$30/hr

Contact me through:
Email: romman.sheikh@gmail.com
Mobile Number: 0422124273

Last edited:

ka-chan

HSC
N/A
Re: Tutoring for Legal Studies (98), Economics (93), Bus. Studies (93) and Advanced M

bump

ka-chan

HSC
N/A
Re: Tutoring for Legal Studies (98), Economics (93), Bus. Studies (93) and Advanced M

bump

ka-chan

HSC
N/A

bump

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)