Tutoring for Music 2 performance and musicology and Music Extension performances. (1 Viewer)

oscyding

HSC
Hello students,
Upon completing my HSC this year, I have decided that I will be offering tutoring lessons for Music 2 and Extension Students. This will include piano performance and musicology for music 2 and piano lessons for Music Extension. I can provide tips for your composition if need be. If you are studying Music 1 I can also help with your performances. If you are interested in learning piano or know anyone who is interested, please let me know! I am located in Carlingford, Sydney, NSW. I have achieved first place in both music 2 and extension in my year of study, completed 8th grade in AMEB and completing A Master (I would have completed long ago if not for the hsc.) I can assure you I am more than capable to providing lots of help. I charge $30 per hour (negotiable), please contact me for further details.

And if by any chance you need help with hospitality (95%) and maths (93%), I can also offer help on those subjects for the same price.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys soon!

All the best,
Oscar Chang.
email: oscyding@hotmail.com
Phone: 0428937059

Last edited:

njeyandr

HSC
N/A
How did you get first place?
Did you get any tutoring for music 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)